Official "sightings" thread

Saw a White Genesis coupe 3.8 with a exhaust and lowered on black wheels on I90 last night. sounded good

Saw a turbo’d G35 with a obnoxiously loud exhaust and BOV on Delaware. And to said G35, you might want to slow down while weaving through traffic doing 60+mph in a 30 revving to your redline on a highly patrolled section of Delaware not using your blinker near a hospital. Doing a solid good deed for the person you run over or smash into while you are “being cool”, bet they’ll be happy to take your money.

Spotted a black Ferrari vert with black wheels on Sheridan and Millersport. No idea what model. Guy took off slow and then mashed it a bit it. Sounds like heaven :fu:

Angry Pete!

Saw a slammed early 90s black

Saw a lowered early 90s black integra that had a really annoying sound system in it, also with 2 beaners with bandanas on typically ricers, also spotted a a cougar with a lime green body kit at the galleria today car was red…

Saw this too. About 5:30ish on the blvd in front of Bert’s Bikes. It’s an f430 vert. Sounds so good.

Yellow Xterra on Ridge Rd in Rochester, yesterday around 3:30ish. Tiny NYSpeed sticker in the back window.

So yesterday I was sitting in mighty taco drive thru near hertel with a co-worker. A familiar face walked out of mighty and to a blue sti. At this point, my shock got the best of me and I said quite loudly “oh fuck it’s Cuban crisis!!”

He glanced at me, got to his car, and legit mean mugged me for a good 5 seconds. It was ackward

:lol: ^

Lol. I see that kid EVERYWHERE!

I thought you were a vegetarian?

new favorite poster.

they sell veg items at mighty. and wheat shells too.

Hell yea has to be the hottest Ferrari’s I’ve ever seen in the area so far.

Anyone have the black 335i at Lowes today? Had an exhaust, black badges and looked lowered. VERY nice.

i work with dude. f430 spider, black/black. SO JELLLLLLLLY, i need to continue to annoy him about getting a ride.

i was egging him on to race over winter but i dont foresee that happening.

saw an evora, lambo, GT-R that had more carbon fiber that anything ive ever seen before, and a real awesome rx-7 yesterday.
(was in penn)

Saw one of those crazy datsun gtrs last thursday at about 7 near the galleria. Went east on the thruway and i lost it.

Spotted Sexyshawn at Metro Park’s going out of business sale!

Also, Slammed as FUCK (I’m talking stupid low.) 2.5 or WRX in Cheektowaga getting off the 33 on to Union.