Official "sightings" thread

He has a TT Viper to…

about the most expensive car here is a ferrari 599. its danny wegman’s wife. shes pretty damn hot driving that car

Yes

I guess some kid owns the Lambo.

it was a blond woman driving. look at the plate

^ ya…its some blonde broad that owns her own company or some shit…i talked to her a few years back at one of the car shows in lockport…she seemed pretty cool, i might of even smashed it too because she drives a lambo…

For the people who know the owner/or have sat in the saleen- how comfortable are they?

Just curious. Looks kind of cramped for a drive like that.

im sure that they are actually super comfortable because of how low to the ground the seats are and how much room they can have in the front for leg room

Ive seen the S7 driving down the blvd. Yesterday driving to the taste of buffalo I saw a 360 Modena driving on the 90. Lately i’ve been seeing a couple maserati’s drving around.

Yeah I’m not sure, It probably is super comfortable though.

That Lambo is gay

mid 80’s camaro w/ a white cowl induction hood doing donuts in brennans parkinglot around 4 a.m. today

dan (final gts) has a white viper. (with i think blue or black stripes)

Good group of guys. Jerry(S7) is a good guy and can dive for sure. You should have asked Pat(yellow viper) to race he is generally down for a run.

Dr. Jerry and company it looks…

and are you fucking serious with this? wow you’re seriously the epitome of d-bag…

“blah blah blah, he can afford more than my entire family will ever be able to, so since i don’t have shit on him there i’m going to question/insult his driving ability, blah blah blah…he probably has a small penis too, blah blah blah, and if i wanted to i could build an 800hp 2900 lb car too but i just choose not to because i could go so much faster with so much less anyway because i’m just such a great driver, blah blah blah…”

stfu and gtfo of this thread tool

Always have liked the Diablo SV

we kinda did ask to run him. him and his wife were in the lot. we stopped and talked. no no one wanted to run. they were on the way home. they prob thought the car we were in was a slow pos. i doubt they had a clue its knockin on the 9sec 1/4 mile door

the guy was actually really cool with us.all of them were. so idk what ur talking about. it is the hottest car on earth.i just dont think if it came down to a race that it would win. maybe up high from a roll but def not from a stop.
hey stupid…maybe you should af asked about the car we were driving before saying anything. u think just cuse one guy has 800hp it means no one else does???

trust me the car we were in was faster. period.

the car had a cage and alot of room it looked like.
i guess when saleen designed the car he made it so if u took it thru a drive thru u could fit the biggest drink thru the window. they based the size of the window alone on that. pretty cool

Hmm i forgot to comment on the comfort. I was in it the other day it was no less comfortable then any other sports car really. Im not really sure what these types of question is getting at. But it is plenty comfortable hell look how much he drives it.