****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

so u drive a little ugly slow hatch and its not even good on gas…? and fyi theres nothing pos about my car , ill beat u in a race, and ill beat u in a show, so id hope you beat me at the pumps,
to keep this post on topic, il pm u when i go to sg and u can go there and we,ll set a run up

tonight between 9-930

me and lenny are meeting there at 9 then possibly heading up to BT?

ill be there in like 5 minutes…

camaro’s aren’t really a pos. and say he was driving a pos… what you said made no sense what so ever seeing as it is a V8… and he wants to run… which would probably mean he can afford gas.

and what is the sole purpose of your car if it doesnt get good gas mileage? You are probably getting 20mpg while speed is getting 12-14. Your car doesn’t have much performance and i would never waste my money on your car. but hey, you like them, thats your thing. dont bash other people’s rides?

ballin!!!:cocktease:

lmao at smiley

18mpg. His specific car sucks. Not all of them. How does my car not have much performance? It’s got 200 stock, boosted. Chipped it’s got 250hp and 300ft lbs and I have some other little mods as well. It scoots pretty good. I could care less about going fast. Road course>Drag racing.

hehe 3rd gen camaros handle fairly well so unless your talking super tight road course the maro with a few suspension mods would still most likely own you so once again… you lose

LOL. do a track day. we’ll see who comes out ahead.

n00b.

shut up.

Don’t bother. I don’t race on the street.

I run on the street.

Jog up and down union daily :tup:

oh wow double post

cool triple post!!!

siq

hahah oooh mike d. u comic u. ill run you…from the light to the sign entrance at sg…literraly run you…

the vid i took at the station looks pretty sweet. but im pissed cuz the one of the tunnel i must of hit a wrong button on my camera and it never recoreded. oh well

haha you and what lungs Dr.?

i took a vid but since i was diving it was a lot of steering wheel lol but it sounds sick

crank? flywheel? wheel?

im just saying, for what you paid for your car i could make a shit car go a lot faster and handle better, still be reliable, while being comfortable and decent looking.

you must drive like a complete dick and lay on the throttle to only get 18mpg in your car, which you do because i drove behind you on union and you like to zip your little car through traffic and cut people off which is probably why you were dumb enough to total your last car

My car is super super reliable, id crazy comfortable, i love the way it looks and it handles pretty disgusting. Ask anyone who saw me driving at track day, my car was outhandling every fbody out there.