****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

tada…

and oaks, bow down bitch! <3

lol @ “my car gets hotter girls than your car does” argument.

holy faq you paid 25,000 for that? i would kill myself and realized i could have a built car that handles better for the same price.

wish i had 25grand, coulda ls1 swapped a 240 and make 740wheel. dumb decision.

shut up :retard:

blah blah blah blah blah…all ive heard is “im a gheylord with a sandy vag and my car is better wah wah wah” ok…for what cky89’s car is, its pretty baller for being brand new and stock…speedped, you drive a “redneck, i fuck my sister and my mullet flows in the wind while disturbed plays” car…there isnt anything you could do to that car to make it even half way decent…i vote with everyone else and have a fight to the death, if not, we can have a dog fight or a cock fight (no homo) and we can bet on whose animal is gonna win…never met either of these doods but cky89 doesnt seem like a d-bag…but, speedped you reek of douchebaggery!

speedped
shut the fuck up

no! dog fights are mean! Both of you buy a turtle, train it until the end of june. then we will all go up to sg and watch them race on july 1st?

umm no

anyone gonna be there tonight?

i got the car running right i was debating going to nite but its startign to rain so idk

you still suck cawk

no i dont, btw jettas are slow

do we just show up to this thing whenever? ill be passing out inspection stickers to piss people off even more =p

lmao

eric vw doesnt have a jetta but ok and ur car suck i know mine does and i can atleast admit it and eric no one cares about u ls1 swapping everything ok… cky bought the car and likes it so shut up lol

oh yea about sg lol wanted to go up but its raining :gay:

2418 reason i dont go to sg anymore…

ok good call…turtle racing = less cruel and a lot funnier to watch :tup: lol

Honestly. It’s almost sad to see it turn into this.

btw i dont own a vw anymore and your mom likes when i go slow

----love ericvw7989