****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

exactly what i was going to say.

hahaha :clap:

:lolham:

you cant even make fun of this guy cuz he makes fun of himself its not really fun

everyone cut the highschool bullshit…

Dude you need to stfu!! and stop runing your mouth i swear to god if i see you talking shit in this thread one more time u better never show your face at southgate…dude your an immature assshole last time u were there u were burning out all over the parking lot or trying to atleast…then u brought your 14 year old buddy that thought he would be cool to drink beer there…

and for everyone else act there fucking age all you newer kids are ruining sg and you prolly don’t care cuz your all immature so everyone cut the bullshit and grow up

when school is over i can finally go up there lol
you always go up there so late

i never did a burnout there at all. my friend is 17

that makes it better :fuzzyfish: … we dont need to give the cops any reason to hassle the people that go there, underage kids drinking is one of those things that might draw that attention

:picard: @ me for starting this mess…

this is awesome

stfu big cheese! wanna fight?!
:lolsign:

I won’t be coming up much for a while. need to take care of my life 1st

Thursday night I will stop by if there are other people there… otherwise the scion will be in the shop until mid next week… Please be people there!

MIGHT RAIN TOMM NIGHT…but the fucking weather man said it was goin to today to and never did so if the rain holds out 930pm thursday night sounds good

yea you did…you were doin donuts in the whole SG log then left

you really didnt even understand the point B was trying to make to you

il stop up tonight msybe ddepending on if i can get mothers slowbalt

stupid me made double post my bad

and if i would have seen one of your friends drinking a beer i would have slapped it out of his hand and smack him across the fucking face

lol:rubicant: but i said something to him and he put it away but still its the fact that he was going to if i did not yell at him

no i deff did not do donuts, i was going 20 and swervin thru the signs tires had grip the whole time