****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

word. the <1k dollar cars are strong this year

and fuck that white trashbag

if you suck as bad in person as you do online, stay home

what times everyone heading up?

useally 930 945

u going up? im scott by the way…new to the scene…lol

I call dibs

hmmm, I just drove by there at around 10 and saw noone. Southgate is a big parking lot, but I drove through most of it. Did anyone happen to see a black GTI cruise slowly through? And where do you guys usually sit in the lot?

Black GTI? You on ditb?

On the forums, yea. I just got it this winter, and it’s still stock, but that doesn’t matter to me.

They usually sit near the light, near the BIG South Gate sign…

On another note, leaving a CTS-V caught up to me and it looked awesome. I tried to launch at a light next to him, and my intake hose popped off after the maf… obviously I was out of my league, but it sounded great, and looked like it really moooooved. 6 Speed by the way.

Nice car! I had a 2002 vr6, and I JUST got rid of my 06 gti

Yeah that’s dean, he just got the car not too long ago. He was at southgate when I left just a few minutes ago.

thought u just bought that car? looking to get into something else?

I pick my new car up saturday. I really thought I liked the DSG, turns out I was bored as fuck with the car after the track day. Bought something a bit brighter, slower, classier and baller :slight_smile:

Had the new gti for 6 weeks LOL

ok FUCK COPS…my 2nd time to Southgate…my 2nd mother fucking ticket. 60 in the 45 …cop does a fucking u turn and pulls me over…gives it straight up…and i was not 20 feet from where i got my exaust ticket a week prior. i am in dissaray :mad:

dont speed

ouchh

x2

fixes the problem for me :shrug:

yea i was really fucking flying…prior to me…at least 5 kids went w.o.t in the same fucking spot…yet me cruising at 60 gets raped…its such b.s

Speeding isn’t worth it anymore. Hence me buying a slow boat lol

its cool brah just slow it down and groove