****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

hahahaha

Hahah how did you keep it all in I woulda just got out and puked on it it may have made that piece of shit look a little better

hahahah oh jeez

:rofl:

Impressive. :roll2:

Seriously, why the fuck are you such a douchebag?

actually im not, i just like aggervating certain people, it guarentees entertainment when i sign on after work

custodian?

holy retarded speller

Speedped loves the cock

your name mentions vw so if your a vw owner idc who you are your gay

I was watching this thread, wondering to myself why everyone hates you so much… now I know.

I swear to god I’m going to fuck your mother just to get that bitch preggo:zong:

irony.

when i saw you the other morning, i happened to notice a mullet-styled haircut bobbing up and down over your lap. Road head on a busy street is risky, cruise the backroads of springville next time your trailer-neighbor wants to kiss your pee-pee!

Tonight…

Yes? No?

when do you see me? mabe you should beep or say something ill race you then, were you in a grand am by any chance?

Fire. Die in one.

just cuz u ditched you pos fag car dosnt mean your in the clear yet, you still have the gay tag on your name

I ditched my pos fag car?
I’m sorry I’ve never owned a camaro

if im correct, im guessing every camaro on this board will most likely beat your car so ummm ya idk sry, but… t-up to ditching that lil gay car at least now you have a respectable vehicle

You don’t know what I drive do you? LOL
and I don’t care if other camaros are faster than mine. Yours is gross.