****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

you drive a audi, and mines not really gross, it was nice in spring and then i added lots of dents which ill be fixing this winter

I do not own an audi :frowning:
I own a stage 2 gti with a downpipe, hard intercooler piping, audi a3 throttle pipe, and a forge splitter valve.

thought you just bought a audi? ooo nvm you failed i forgot

failed at buying at buying a car? yep.
failed at life? nah i’m still glad i’m not you.

wow speedped just stop imbarrasing ur self and shut the fuck up

<3 steve lol

:carnut

yea i have the grand am, and i will race you anywhere, anytime. I popped it into neutral and gave a few revs but you didn’t want to play i guess :shrug:

and i have dual catback exhaust, cai, 8mm zex wires, and suspension mods. Im pretty sure i will give you a decent run for your money buddy. Loser buys the winner a happy meal??

I have a gtp supercharger kit that i want to try and convert, im hoping in the next couple weeks i can tear into the grandam and make it work, we will see. Once i get that on, you’re fucked…

i rememer now, i was like wtf cuz you kept following me and shit i was like is this guy guna follow me home

oh man. shrives is now my hero for the day.

and btw i wudnt race on th street we were on theres cops around too often not to mention not much room

of course you wouldn’t race on the street

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52772

yea i hear ya bud. harlem road is a little too cramped for my liking at 7am. Maybe next time we can cruise over to union or transit and do a 0-100 run…

LMK next time you’re in the area

^ he wont run on the track either

I hear theres some good poles on transit.
SHRIVES BE CAREFUL YOU MIGHT GO TO JAIL THOUGH.

fuck that pussy track bullshit.

union road is my track.

we start at the seneca/union intersection and first one over the caz creek bridge wins.

meet me at SG at 3am tomorrow night. ill have my crew there with me waiting…

Mah Crew.

Hey, watch out for Metro buses. They tend to fall out of the sky on Union.

Seriously what’s so difficult about using a period here or there? Or, I don’t know, giving your post a quick proof read before clicking the submit reply button? It looks like a fucking kindergartner is typing this shit.

:tup:

Dude, you’re pile of shit grand am lost to my G6 GT. You can’t win shit.