****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

Good times again.
I go every night now wtf lol.

I think i seen you guys, was gonna stop but my friend didnt want to, i was in the black sonoma.

I was there since 9 lol. so probably.

So whats the deal with this, you guys just meet up in south gate plaza parking lot? What usually goes on? Just rag on each other’s cars?

Most of us are friends. We just go up there and talk and shit.

oh oh …and ask biches to show them… they never do …

but yea no one knows each others names and we all just sit in our cars…dumb

listen dick i showed em when you asked!!! I have been there for four days in a row now. Im doing well!!! mos of the time im just a :buickgn:

im sick again i went to bed around 9 till 705 this morning i was late for work wtf i hate being sick

i drove by last night at 10 and seen 2 ppl. some blue sabb, and a black VW. i dunno who they were tho haha…is any going tongiht. i want it to big big tonight. SPREAD THE WORD 9:30 BE THERE!!! 100 plus cars

IN!

The blue sabb was pelow. I was there too. And a cupple bikes showed up later around 11ish. Not a good show up. There was about 8 of us. I got a ride there seeing how io have no car for the time being…:cry:

I passed by you guys on Tuesday night around 930 ish…had a softball game at firemans park.

What do you guys usually do there? Its seems like all you guys do is talk shyt about whos car is faster and what not. My car is just for show, no speed watsoever…lol…let me know, I might come through.

Who talks shit about each others cars?

Yeh dude. Idk what your talking about. Its a friendly gathering of people who are interested in cars. If someone wants to run somebody they run. That is all.

Just come there once. You will see. NO HATERSS lol

I get out of work at 9 I may stop by.

i knew it was im i was jk. but anyways just go there

are there always new people there or is everyone there all friends and shyt?

Both.

ya dude its just chill, stop by

ill see what I can do. If I ever do stop by ill come with a few other people…you guys meeting tonight?