****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

[quote=“mickdad246,post:620,topic:29171"”]

this lil wayne?

[/quote]

lil wayne is 540 guy

im lil wayne nikkuh

o yea haha btw that annoying ass kid with the tibby said he pulled me last night ahhaha

ok so i prolly wont show up that often any more i got another speeding ticket n driving past nie so im gunna law low for a lil while…so u guys r lucky that i cant smoke u in a race or show off my sweet ride…i know i will be missed but deal with it

this is a joke

^ that was fucking lame

ILL RUN IN THE VAN :gotme: YO

anyone heading up tonight ?

you guys will probably see me cut through after i leave woody’s.

maybe, probably

Ill be up there. Dam kids dont know how to put the shrine of the silver monkey together!!! How many times have u seen that show and u cant put the thing together when u finally make it there!!

Im going at 10…

i might stop up around 930 for a ll bit

might stop by in a new :snky: ride…

[quote=“illusion20,post:633,topic:29171"”]

might stop by in a new :snky: ride…

[/quote]

Not the 91 mustang it says in your profile?
What is it?

please put board names with cars. so we can tell who we actually meet in person…

Me= ballin AUDI A4 blue

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:630,topic:29171"”]

Ill be up there. Dam kids dont know how to put the shrine of the silver monkey together!!! How many times have u seen that show and u cant put the thing together when u finally make it there!!

[/quote]

when i watched it last night when the kids actually won, they didnt even have to put the monkey together cus they still had a pendent and unlocked all the doors and made all the temple guards vanish…ill b there wit the ballin new AEM UEGO…in its sick spot

[quote=“mickdad246,post:636,topic:29171"”]

…ill b there wit the ballin new AEM UEGO…in its sick spot

[/quote]

BALLIN!

vert gt500…it looks plain jane from the outside…but it’s a fun car

are you the kid who looks like hes 16 drivin around in that today?

[quote=“Shrives,post:639,topic:29171"”]

are you the kid who looks like hes 16 drivin around in that today?

[/quote]

if you where talking to no…just got in from out of town and car has not been out…