****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

[quote=“Shrives,post:820,topic:29171"”]

tiftt street :headbang:

[/quote]

whats goin on there?

damn, what was up with them crazies…tonite, got any smoke smoke…yall i need a cigarette(raspy redneck trailer voice) :lol:

[quote=“mickdad246,post:822,topic:29171"”]

damn, what was up with them crazies…tonite, got any smoke smoke…yall i need a cigarette(raspy redneck trailer voice) :lol:

[/quote]

idkkk she new your car was going and she wanted you to drive her to one of her three homes.

im workin on the vids - they eill be up tomorrow monring for sure (wednesday)

^ wtf where are the vids

^ wtf - look they’re there

[quote=“mickdad246,post:822,topic:29171"”]

[/quote]

lol fucking crazies

bill you should of put money on it

layzie whats goin on with ur car?

the plates are off

oook

[quote=“layzie,post:830,topic:29171"”]

the plates are off

[/quote]

dont lie youre getting a full detail… take a couple days to do it because i have only minimal time to work on it… its sleeping in my garage

tonight anyone 930!

my car is finally street legal, looks like dog shit and grinds in 2nd but i might stop up for shits and giggles

[quote=“Big B,post:833,topic:29171"”]

tonight anyone 930!

[/quote]

ill defiantly be up there tonite around 10ish, god damn it people come out there…its been weak lately

i have a suspiscion me and woody may end up there at some point tonight.

whats the quickest way to get here from UB south campus… how long would it take? and how late are people usually there untiL?

[quote=“Willybeen,post:837,topic:29171"”]

whats the quickest way to get here from UB south campus… how long would it take? and how late are people usually there untiL?

[/quote]

people there till about 1130-1200 ish on a late night, take the 400 to union road. make right on union and then about a mile and a half down on the right is southgate. turn in at light right before the bridge

beautiful weather tonight, ill be down there sometime

thats a hike… we’ll see where i end up tonight