****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

i will be there 9:45 ish

ill be there

[quote=“layzie,post:830,topic:29171"”]

the plates are off

[/quote]

Dude that sucks, seriously I was really looking forward to getting the hawk out. I hope its not that bad?

eh i was there, had problems with someone via phone call and had to go take care of it. boo

next time…
and it will be painted too lol

kevin stole my car tonite

[quote=“cky89,post:844,topic:29171"”]

eh i was there, had problems with someone via phone call and had to go take care of it. boo

next time…
and it will be painted too lol

[/quote]

Your BOV sounds like 2nd and 3rd gear grinding :gotme: -justa4door

[quote=“4DOORBABE,post:846,topic:29171"”]

Your BOV sounds like 2nd and 3rd gear grinding :gotme: -justa4door

[/quote]

Oh, you didnt hear? He just picked up the latest ‘gear grinding’ bov overnight from japan. it makes everyone think you cant drive, then BAM! you rape them with your unexpected boost…

Well if you guys are still meeting through July, I’ll make a stop in, maybe share a story or two.

[quote=“02AccordCoupe,post:847,topic:29171"”]

Oh, you didnt hear? He just picked up the latest ‘gear grinding’ bov overnight from japan. it makes everyone think you cant drive, then BAM! you rape them with your unexpected boost…

[/quote]

BOV and gear grinding dont go together, but yea i grind into 2nd and 4th pretty bad, getting it fixed tomorrow.

[quote=“cky89,post:849,topic:29171"”]

BOV and gear grinding dont go together, but yea i grind into 2nd and 4th pretty bad, getting it fixed tomorrow.

[/quote]

and do be an asshat driving back and forth infront of SG holding gears making a scene… we all just laughed and made fun of you when you left so keep that shit to your own street

[quote=“jkucz28,post:850,topic:29171"”]

and do be an asshat driving back and forth infront of SG holding gears making a scene… we all just laughed and made fun of you when you left so keep that shit to your own street

[/quote]

you own union road?!
i drove to my girls house, and then drove my friend home.
do i need to show off my shitty car? no. its loud, i hate loud. i cant drive after 9, therefore i’m not trying to make a scene.

my car is slow, yours are all fast. i have nothing to show off for, im not trying to be cool dude

[quote=“cky89,post:851,topic:29171"”]

you own union road?!
i drove to my girls house, and then drove my friend home.
do i need to show off my shitty car? no. its loud, i hate loud. i cant drive after 9, therefore i’m not trying to make a scene.

my car is slow, yours are all fast. i have nothing to show off for, im not trying to be cool dude

[/quote]

no i dont own it, my car is slow, just please dont get on it right in front of sg thanks

lol, prolly faster than mine still, but yeah i wont, i understand completely where your coming from. because of the grinding i mostly try and keep it as long as possible before shifting so i dont fuck it up too bad before i fix it tomorrow.

thank you

no problem, just dont wanna start any shit with anyone.

ok well i have a title of being the slowest car at southgate!

thats not necessarily a good thing…but at least its in one piece lol

kucz laying down the law

another nice night out lets try and get a nice turn out tonight 930pm

[quote=“antosh87,post:856,topic:29171"”]

ok well i have a title of being the slowest car at southgate!

[/quote]

meh, i doubt it. i think my car might be slower, maybe we can run sometime when i finish fixing my tranny