****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

i might show around 10ish

ORRLY?

eh, i think im going there at 10…

ill probly show up

i may come up

i missed everyone, there was only 4 people there, everyone else went to chase someone? lol

[quote=“cky89,post:945,topic:29171"”]

i missed everyone, there was only 4 people there, everyone else went to chase someone? lol

[/quote]

like 10 people left to go chase the asshats that revved at us…

sick yo

…and next time i come, i’ll make sure not to let burdzy(black neon, white rims) drive my car…WITH THE EBRAKE ON. dumbass lol

i was trying to get drunk last night! so i did not show up was it a good turnout?

i went by on the bike and didnt bother stopping, looked lame

[quote=“cky89,post:948,topic:29171"”]

…and next time i come, i’ll make sure not to let burdzy(black neon, white rims) drive my car…WITH THE EBRAKE ON. dumbass lol

[/quote]

haha… good stuff.

He was revving it to a little over 3k to try and launch and almost stalled still, and i was like WTF? aparently he didnt notice the freeking ebrake was on…:bloated:

:wink:

anyone tonight :gotme:

[quote=“02AccordCoupe,post:951,topic:29171"”]

haha… good stuff.

He was revving it to a little over 3k to try and launch and almost stalled still, and i was like WTF? aparently he didnt notice the freeking ebrake was on…:bloated:

:wink:

[/quote]

lol ya know. he drives a neon.:biglaugh:

i was never partial to accords, but yours definately changed my mind. i dunno why but it looks pretty hot the way it is :tup:

[quote=“cky89,post:953,topic:29171"”]

lol, ya know. he drives a neon.:biglaugh:

i was never partial to accords, but yours definitely changed my mind. i dunno why but it looks pretty hot the way it is :tup:

[/quote]

Yeaapp…

Accords FTW! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

im drunk and i havent slept its 8 in the morning i went to buy my first legal pack of smokes at 11 55 and they wouldnt seel them to me but im finally 18 and theres a party at my house this saturday if anyone wants to come let me know

well guessing from your username and the date of your post, combined with the context, happy birthday. :tup:

me and woody swung by last night, but none of you homos were there.

[quote=“Dex,post:956,topic:29171"”]

well guessing from your username and the date of your post, combined with the context, happy birthday. :tup:

me and woody swung by last night, but none of you homos were there.

[/quote]

I sat in the parking lot for about 5 or 10 minutes. Saw someone in a black taurus who was zooming around, not sure if that was anyone from here but no one came that I saw so I took off.

Anyone up for tonight? Should be a pretty nice night out. 10 like usual?

I shall roll up in 20 mins…

I unno if i wanna go up or not…ugh.

anyone going tonight?