ill probably go up around 10

we may stop by…

[quote=“4DOORBABE,post:923,topic:29171"”]

we may stop by…

[/quote]

we are going

ill be up

Im on my way…

I went there when the minivan was pulling out chairs or something. Needless to say I was the Subie that did a circle. Dont know anyone, and my subie isn’t anything special. Maybe next time :frowning: I only live right off of Center, so it’s close but I would’ve just felt awkward walking up to a group of people an being like “Hey” and having everyone look at me like “wtf?” haha. Nice cars though.

[quote=“RedSoxDude19,post:927,topic:29171"”]

I went there when the minivan was pulling out chairs or something. Needless to say I was the Subie that did a circle. Dont know anyone, and my subie isn’t anything special. Maybe next time :frowning: I only live right off of Center, so it’s close but I would’ve just felt awkward walking up to a group of people an being like “Hey” and having everyone look at me like “wtf?” haha. Nice cars though.

[/quote]

i felt the same way when i went there. i pulled in and then pulled back out haha

[quote=“RedSoxDude19,post:927,topic:29171"”]

[/quote]

The minivan was me and the Husband…how do you expect to get to know people if you don’t stop to introduce yourself? :gotme:

[quote=“cky89,post:928,topic:29171"”]

i felt the same way when i went there. i pulled in and then pulled back out haha

[/quote]

you have been there before and said nothing

we have to sit some where :gotme:

[quote=“justa4door,post:924,topic:29171"”]

we are going

[/quote]

way to lay down the law…BTW I think its f-ing awesome when u 2 roll up in the van with the stroller and ish…:slight_smile:

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:931,topic:29171"”]

way to lay down the law…BTW I think its f-ing awesome when u 2 roll up in the van with the stroller and ish…:slight_smile:

[/quote]

yes yes …soon we will have the power wheels all riced out …

oh man I want a power wheels

no funnies about the minivan!

[quote=“justa4door,post:930,topic:29171"”]

you have been there before and said nothing

we have to sit some where :gotme:

[/quote]

haha yeah. everyone was giving me dirty looks before i even got outta my car. and im EXTREMELY shy lol.

I dunno, just feel awkward I suppose. All the cool kids just pull up then go away right? Maybe im wrong lol. Next time you all meet I swear ill stop and introduce myself as the poosay.

anyone going tonight??

Maybe ill stop by again this time lol.

I would like to go… should be good with the Q of H stuff going on

maybe some cool kids will drive by

[quote=“RedSoxDude19,post:938,topic:29171"”]

Maybe ill stop by again this time lol.

[/quote]

if you see the blue mini van… stop by and say HEYYYY