****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

if theres a few people saying theyre going to be there tonight, i might actually stop by, vs the saying im stopping by and not actually do it…

[quote=“mickdad246,post:899,topic:29171"”]

im down to be there again tonite, i wanna get another cruise thing goin on…makes it more interesting and more fun…for example :lol: cavalier

[/quote]

lol @ the cavalier train

[quote=“02AccordCoupe,post:901,topic:29171"”]

if theres a few people saying theyre going to be there tonight, i might actually stop by, vs the saying im stopping by and not actually do it…

[/quote]

just roll up and if no one is there, wait like 10-15 mins in the area, cus thats how it gets started…everynight

[quote=“mickdad246,post:903,topic:29171"”]

just roll up and if no one is there, wait like 10-15 mins in the area, cus thats how it gets started…everynight

[/quote]

Hmmm… ok, ill show up so long as im doing nothing. Im trying to get my engine covers painted up tonight, and i just started the color, so i should be ready by 10…

couple kids goin up tonight!!!9:30

TONIGHT 10:00PM WHOS’S GOING!?

I’ll take a cruise by.
-95Z28

[quote=“Big B,post:906,topic:29171"”]

TONIGHT 10:00PM WHOS’S GOING!?

[/quote]

i might but u didnt have to text me 4 time in a row

:word: he did the same to me, his phone is like broke or something lol

[quote=“99Civic-EX,post:909,topic:29171"”]

:word: he did the same to me, his phone is like broke or something lol

[/quote]

yea it is lol sry guys i sent it and it said it was faild so it would resend it till it went through but i dunno y everyone got it 4 times

yo whos the dude with the black chevy truck on bags? is he on the board here? I cruised by here like amonth ago and saw the rig, its the one with no bed on the back. I tried catching up to him last fall at Yings but was unsucessful.

it was at hybrid for a while. its super clean. don probably knows who he is.

maybe after hockey

Im probably showing up tonight around 10…

ill stop

Anyone shooting by there tonight?

We all need to go to southgate after duffs tonight. Its been weak lately we gotta everone goin again.

Im in. Time?

i might, although i feel like a minority there now :picard:

[quote=“Shrives,post:919,topic:29171"”]

i might, although i feel like a minority there now :picard:

[/quote]

probably because you live in south buffalo.