****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

i heard you too much of a bitch to ever come up there :rx3:

lol just fuckin with ya marc

I’ll meet up if someone wants to run but other then that i would rather chill in my house/backyard and :beer2: :beer2: Plus i think you need up the boooost and do some tuning before i come up there again :stuck_out_tongue:

^Bimmer vs. Sti was a good run, there should be vids, but IDK who has them

who won?

4doorbabe does, but she won’t post them until she gets the go ahead from both drivers.

Someone needs to make the ROLL racing chain again.

Layzie >*

I have the vids and permission from only 1 driver… So in other words, Hey guy with the STi do you want your vid put up?

Out of the 2 runs, only one came out good on tape. (the second)

Pm him RRSTI

Pmed and waiting for a response… hopefully they will be up soon!!!

Does anyone have an Ieee cable I can use?

as in firewire? 5 or 6 pin? (little or biger one)

you should run zee bimmer:gotme:

firewire and a little one

anyone tonight

I ran rrsti with a cracked mani and it only got worse.(alot worse)lol so i pulled it off today and hopefully itll be back together this weekend.

I have one in my car, if youd like im prety sure i could just rip it right off the cam, and if you tell me the password to a local hotspot (aka radioshack) ill just youtube it there :wink:

rain seems like its gone for the night. pavement is wet… whos in for dorifto? by dorifto i mean drift into the parking lot and stand around for an hour.

you mean e brake it into the lot because almost nobody has a rwd car lol

hmm, not not tonight. but the bimmer is back up and running with the mani welded up again.lol im getting fast at this.

^^^ lol i saw that thing last night, matt was doing dirty things to it. Glad to hear its back out, maybe it will be fast for once haha