****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

If its you drifting, and me standing (or riding shotgun) im in…

Id be all about FWD drifting, other than my autotragic slushbox and stupidly bald 3 month old tires, i was just riding traction controll the entire way home from work… Tray sliding possibly?

YOUR CAR ISNT STICK?!

news to me haha

LOL… PWND yea, i just shift THAT fast… lol…

(sometimes i like to drive my auto like a mannie) hehe

heh, never seen you drive it before. i just assumed it was stick. SWAP THAT BITCH.

Im working on it… Who wants to help me?

its not hard. i did all the research to do it to one of my old hondas. i can give you a general idea of what you need and shit if you didnt already look for yourself. PM me if you need any help. next time im up at southgate ill come take a look lol

Well… if i just swap the trannie straight up, the cel comes on, and i dont have vtec, a 5k rev limit, and no reverse lights… etc… some guy makes a harness to make it work, but its $700, and my car would still be slow. So what im in the middle of doing is finding a j32a2 from a 03 and up cl-s and swapping that in with a matching trannie. Harness is still $700, but now i have 280whp n/a :stuck_out_tongue:

you need a new ecu which you can get flashed i believe. at least thats how it was on my old car but that was obd1 so idk if it would be the same for you

Well… im not sure the J32 ecu would control my J30, and it would require a complete rewiring, and im not doing that crap… Its a 02, theres like 10 gajiggawires… My car never came in a manual, other than the 4cyl. And my ecu is not programmable

And someones going to get pissed and tell us to make a new thread…

why not just sell the car and buy something manual? thats going to be alot of work doing what you plan on doing to the car, and cost alot more than just finding a manual car unless you really love your car, then go for it lol.

I allready went through this… I cant find anything i would like more :confused:
Besides a S2K, but i allready ruled that out for many reasons…
It looks like a 4K DIY job, i think its fully worth it for a sold platform for boost… 280whp n/a a lsd, and a 6spd, all in a car it was never meant to be in. :wink:

I should be stopping by around 10-11pm… Thats dependent if the Canadians let me back in… Silly Canadians…

Anyone going tonight by any chance?

Anyone going tonight?

ill swing buy if anyone goes

BWAHAHH!

ive been wanting to sit around in a open parking lot for hours doing nothing for at least 3 days now…

Shall show at 9:47

i might swing by aroun 10

hmmmm Entourage is on is 45 min

might stop bye in the buick

bring the computer and firewire cable please.