****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

Yea… so someone around here got a wireless router, i got internet in the lot… Been sitting here for 30 mins… WHERE IS EVERYONE?!

That is all…

Sat there for a little bit with ZOMGVTEK… No one even drove by…

[quote=“TheKID,post:1442,topic:29171"”]

Sat there for a little bit with ZOMGVTEK… No one even drove by…

[/quote]

Yea… WTF… i was there for a little over a hour, nearly killed my batt from refreshing this page, and nobody even showed… UGH!

go to mighty.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:1444,topic:29171"”]

go to mighty.

[/quote]

But its SOOO far away (i hear) and i have no clue where it is… What is a adress i can google map? Im confused as to where this thing is… And do people actually show up, unlike southgate?

The super corners where Amherst, Tonawanda, and City of Tonawanda can all ticket you :stuck_out_tongue:

Niagara Falls Blvd. Sheridan Drive, Eggert Road :slight_smile:

mayb ill show up one of these days, altho i heard it sucks now adayz?!

tomorrow night 9-30-2007 im gonna show up with my POS for the first time in like 2 years. Lets say meet tomorrow at 10PM usual spot. Im not running anyone and im not giving joy rides just yet… but it’ll be there

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:1448,topic:29171"”]

tomorrow night 9-30-2007 im gonna show up with my POS for the first time in like 2 years. Lets say meet tomorrow at 10PM usual spot. Im not running anyone and im not giving joy rides just yet… but it’ll be there

[/quote]

you know ill be there buddy we should cruise to the starbucks meet b4 at like 830 anyway ill talk to u about it more at steves tomm

ill be there

im in.

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:1448,topic:29171"”]

[/quote]

IN

[quote=“mickdad246,post:1447,topic:29171"”]

mayb ill show up one of these days, altho i heard it sucks now adayz?!

[/quote]

True, summer '05 was the hay-day of SG.

i dont wanna drive all the way up to starbucks with my car not aligned or nething yet… but ill deff be at SG tonight

ill be swinging up

might stop out…

^^^ u better

ill b there in a few

pic from last night???

yoooo im im back i couldnt get on for months now all of a sudden i could…i drove by last ngiht atr like 940 and no was there…did any1 every show up?

yea i got there at 10 n was the first car… by 1030 there were like 10ish cars