****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

ill drive ya up there as soon as i get my car on the road.

but how was it tonight?

anybody gonna be out later. ill be driving by after school around 8 or so.

whos consists of the actual crew thats out there? one of you guys raced my stock neon r/t 2 summers ago and pulled buslengths on me, not that i was trying to race cause i knew id lose, it was a white honda and some other guy came right up next to my car and said “go” i was like wtf

well there is an OG crew… then there is the new additions crew that have came within the past 2 yrs… heres a pic of the original days, who remembers this?

pelows silver teg, thomas’s green gsr, kyle/matt teg…

ricers

its matuszak nick.

Awesome turn out last night :tup:

first nice weather meet at sg im bringing a fucking grill

god these were the good old days.Wheres Danno and the white eg rippin red saleens past??

danns out of the picture, but the saleen is way behind, u see it on the road??? :lol:

dans hatch has been gone for almost 4 years, that picture was 2 years

it was a good time for my second time being up there… deff bring a grill lol

no youre not! you stupid fucking noob. you bring a grill they will kick us out in a heart beat.

southgate man will not let it happen

we tried

ehh if i still lived up there

BIG DADDY pizza last year was good

I remember the days back when sg was actually fun…now it’s just overrun by dumbass kids.

truth. I knew half the people there yesterday…

Im sure we will get the core group together once in a while though

most of the OG people are out of state and/ to far away or just dont bother comming anymore

but some “core”/“og” people still get there witch is good

i would be embarrassed to go an chill with you guys because of my beat up Taurus.

holy shit lenny is that mike thomas’s gsr? wtf ever happened to that kid.

^ he has a black ls1 man!

step up if I do say so

lol, og crew, I remeber when we used run you west seneca guys at furmahn blvd, and nobody even had a swap yet. My accord was still an auto w/ a zex kit…LOL, the begining of the ubrf days