****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

[quote=“95mx6,post:130,topic:29171"”]

your banned from sg after you went pee pee all over the parking lot, you drunken ex fbod owner haha jk.

count me in for tonight

[/quote]

you cant ban an original SGer sorry doode… its like being and employee and trying to fire the president of the company… newb

[quote=“jkucz28,post:141,topic:29171"”]

you cant ban an original SGer sorry doode… its like being and employee and trying to fire the president of the company… newb

[/quote]

hahaha well then maybe ill have to step in and say something… like no ls/vtec tegs with white wheels. i mean we need to set some ground rules jk jk

i might swing down on the bike if i dont go to transmission

[quote=“antosh87,post:133,topic:29171"”]

ill rolly show if i get my car running

[/quote]

number one: wats wrong with it?
number two: how can it not be running its a stock dseries?
number three: now ure sounding like me…

o, im sure ill roll thru tonite, might bring my digi to snap some pics for a change and host em up here for those asking for pics, plus it might brighten r crowd a bit…

no it was at a garage getting inspected all day they had to do sumthin with the ecu n shit to make it pass

ill probably stop up

:shoot:

now sticky icky icky

yess!!!were as kool as mighty

sicccckkk

nice an offical thread

I kinda want to head down to a Southgate meet. It’ll be a nice change of pace compared to Mighty. So whos going to be out tonight?

time? (of course weather depending)

yeas, finally officiall…but im no longer going unitll i have my car unless i get borred watching the sabres…

its cold out!!!

anyone going tonite?

yes.

Hopefully I’ll see some WSE '05 grads there or other WSE people.

ill be there from wse

[quote=“jkucz28,post:141,topic:29171"”]

[/quote]

haha ive been going up pratically as long as you have you didnt know me back then tho, since dan the white hatch , since you had your fbod, since lenny had his flat black lude and his fbod , since matt williams had his teg, when shrives had the red vdub, when mike d had the black hatch,when sandy wozniak has his old 240 need i go on lol, i was going up there when i didnt even have a car lol.