****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

[quote=“articzap,post:158,topic:29171"”]

Hopefully I’ll see some WSE '05 grads there or other WSE people.

[/quote]

im a WSE 05 grad, who this?

time?

[quote=“mickdad246,post:161,topic:29171"”]

im a WSE 05 grad, who this?

[/quote]

PM’d

ill show up around 10pm after the sabers game but im only staying for a bit!

^^Sounds like a good time for everyone to meet up.

sabers game starting at 8ish…wont be over til 11ish…still meeting at 10??

Ya I’m pretty sure I’ll show up between 10 and 11.

i dunno if im even going to go ill prolly be drunk but i might show after the game

ill be there later tonite…maybe around 10-10:30ish

lets post some pic up here :gotme:

No one showed. Blah.

[quote=“articzap,post:171,topic:29171"”]

No one showed. Blah.

[/quote]

Well…I live a half mile from the plaza…and I hear some non-NA cars scootering about, and making noise from that area. So…idk.

i got there at like 1245 and there were quite a few cars there… actually met up with some real cool people that my bro knew… small world

wow some winners shower up tonight!!bump to u guys!!!

too much drama for me

[quote=“antosh87,post:174,topic:29171"”]

wow some winners shower up tonight!!bump to u guys!!!

[/quote]

if ur talking about jcolvin and the other domestic guys that were there… they are very cool people to be around and arent out to start shit with anybody. that was the first time i met most of them and they were cool as hell

[quote=“psphinx81,post:176,topic:29171"”]

if ur talking about jcolvin and the other domestic guys that were there… they are very cool people to be around and arent out to start shit with anybody. that was the first time i met most of them and they were cool as hell

[/quote]

they started shit with me one time and talked bad about my car and said they would destroy my FWD POS so when i asked them to run they wouldnt do it, i ended up catchin them later that night and pulled hard on one of them, then he told people at the track he pulled buses on me when i had a passenger in my car that saw it happen

[quote=“99Civic-EX,post:177,topic:29171"”]

they started shit with me one time and talked bad about my car and said they would destroy my FWD POS so when i asked them to run they wouldnt do it, i ended up catchin them later that night and pulled hard on one of them, then he told people at the track he pulled buses on me when i had a passenger in my car that saw it happen

[/quote]

:word: i was there

ok, i have no problem with the kids that were originally there with the camaros and mustangs and what not, just dont call ppl out only to back out when they show. but the 2 guys that came in the explorer, i believe those were guys form last yr that ran the civic and the teg with the red camaro, a few diff ppl said they remembered them.
i am sorry but i dont see a car thats making 650 wheel running 7.9 in the 1/4, or going 0-100 in 4.1secs

and saying you wont bring a car out unless someone is racing for $5k or more is rediculous

650hp will put you in the 7’s in the 1/4:rofl: was this in a bike?