Oh Gasp! Got Pulled Over!

I had a sudden crave for a Wendys Frosty this evening so I jumped in the 87, pulled onto the street before I turn on to Losson rd. and a Cheektowaga cop is sitting 2 cars behind at the stop sign.
He spots me while I’m turning onto the street. Officer does a quick 3pt. while I’m already pulled over to the side of the road with my cautions on and car turned off and keys on my lap. He gets behind me with his lights on and blinds me with that nice shiny light of his.
He comes up to my door asks for my liscense and reg. and asks me why he pulled me over and I replied “no front license plate”, he says “nope”…I pause for a sec and say “well I have no idea why you pulled me over then”.
He said someone called in about a black sports car (looked like a camaro or trans-am) with the same first 3 digits of my license plate was squealing their tires(but not speeding) a couple streets from mine a few days ago…now what are the chances of that? Probably was me but it sounded like the person who called it in exaggerated a bit since I don’t recall doing any huge peel outs or anything of that sorts, maybe just a chirp of the tires leaving a stop sign. The officer thanked me for being honest since I really didnt have any re-collection of doing any of this the day he said this happened. He gave my license back and told me to have a nice day and didn’t even care about the no front plate.
What pissed me off the most was that small Wendy’s Frostys are like a $1.39 now! effin Bastards! What happened to 99 cents!
I should of asked the officer for the address of who called the complaint in and smack that person across the head for referring my car as a camaro/trans-am…if it was me.
Sorry no whining in this thread about an a-hole cop/ticket/what-should-i-do blah blah blah
Hopefully that will be the only encounter with an officer I have this summer.
Figured I would change it up.

oh man, if only I can tell my story of what happened to me today… But, for my own legal freedom, I won’t

LOL at the price of frosties… i’ve been doing the frosty flow thing lately… :tup:

:tdown: way to dos it… lame :lol:

X2 on the frosty part, I LOL’d.

It’s fun getting pulled over, huh?

My trans-am/camaro doesn’t get as much attention as your Delorean tho.

True. Good thing I got a hover conversion…they’ll never catch me…

almost all of my experiences getting pulled over have been fun… with the exception of my first time when i tried outrunning the cops and ended up getting 4 tickets, including “failure to comply”. that particular experience sucked.

I have a girl I’d like you to meet. She’s a juicy redhead named Wendy.

:lol:

Good story to start the day with.

She is hot and delicious

I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode. I’m hoping for multiple fake proposals.

Nice.

Joe lemme know if you want me to build you a Mr. Fusion. I could probably piece one together out of all the crap in my office. :tup:

Seriously Wendy’s is lame, the shrunk everything on the dollar menu as well. Apparently Wendy also has a chubby red headed cousin in PA as well.

Cool story, inflation sucks.

91MR2, I think I saw your car driving down Elmwood yesterday.

For future pull overs (lol) never admit why you were pulled over :slight_smile: If he didn’t notice your plate and then wrote you a ticket that would have sucked!

Well he didn’t give me a ticket for it and theres nothing else illegal done to my car and I was going 10mph so I figured what’s the point of playing dumb.
I remember last year that freckled face whore raised the price of Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers from 99 cents to like a $1.29. I remember someone actualy posted a thread about it and then a few months later they went back down to 99 cents.