Oh i want to be like whitey!!!

Need web hosting? How about a domain name?

Well i got packages to fit you.
New web domain $5.00
Hosting package starts at $3.75 per month

Price /paid annually/
$ 3.75 /month
Disk space 2,500 MB
Traffic 40 GB
Setup fee FREE FREE
Money back guarantee 15 days 15 days
Discounted Domain Registration $5.00

$ 7.50 /month
Disk space 4,000 MB
Traffic 60 GB
Setup fee FREE FREE
Money back guarantee 15 days 15 days
Discounted Domain Registration $5.00

Virtual hosting
We offer a Linux-based Web Hosting solution. Linux is a comprehensive, stable platform. Linux Web Hosting coupled with Apache is able to accommodate all of the most requested Web Hosting account options.

Whether you are running a high volume traffic site that generates a lot of bandwidth or a small personal website, we offer a solution for you. For advanced developers who prefer to program in Perl, C and C++ or PHP our web hosting packages include everything you need. Similarly we are the perfect solution for individuals who do not know HTML, Scripting or Programming, because we have a FREE Online WebSite Builder - Site Studio included in each hosting plan. Site Studio is so easy to use a child can make their own website in less than 10 minutes. In both cases we guarantee fast, reliable, secure virtual hosting.

We realize high speed lines and servers, valuable account options and plentiful disk storage are only half of the commitment you expect from your web host. We deliver on the other half of that commitment as well by providing fast, efficient support with a dedication to quality, reliable service.

Custom And Sound Web Hosting

do you know anything about hosting websites?

it is all resale click the link and it will tell you all . all i am doing as getting paid a small percent of the total sales

Fuck You Scam Artist!!!

i know.