oh snap, what a beast!

Yes you can has this fine automobile for the low price of 5500 lolllll

The bodywork looks awesome and the rear conversion looks good. the front is a fail same with m3 vents and sunroof visor

I’ve seen cleaner…

Thought it was a s14 lol, must have an identity crisis. As much as I’m not a fan of mixing different chasis parts together I admit the work on it is good

That’s fucking shit

I feel sorry for people who reconize that rear end to be R34, Run red lights and rip hard to catch the car…only to find out its a teggy with terrible shit done to it.

That car is gayer then a 3 dollar bill… and the guy who is wearing a beater…BRUTE!!!

why didnt he just buy a nissan lmao

With the money he spent on that disgrace of a car, he could’ve probably bought a R32 and had an actual skyline… but that makes too much sense i guess. Plus, everyone knows FWD is best right? lmao

lmao reminds of this guy in north bay, he has a 2gen DSM with an r32 rear end was boosted to make 350 to the wheels, which he achieved by cranking the boost to the max with absolutly no tune. best part was he was gonna go for 600 or some shit like that when he blew the rings on # cylinder. He had it appraised for 35000! Was gonna buy he civic which for 500 which was also boosted again no tune @ all just bolted on the turbo and that it! he was a full body kit and air ride. I’ll see if i could post some pics.

WOW only up north eh, should be on the red green show , duck tape the shit outta that turbo.