Oh to be young again.

I pulled into a park by my house to look at the deer tonight.

As i was pulling in i see 5 kids running down the path way, i immediately turned all of my aux lights on in the jeep, to find another 10-12 kids RUNNING the opposite way through the park / playground area.

As i pull up i see this, kids clothes are soaked, shoes missing, vomiting. Didn’t even know his own name. i called the paramedics right away and big tree / rural metro / hamburg pd show up.

Good chance he could have died tonight from hypothermia / choking on vomit. Once he started (barely) talking, he said he couldn’t feel his lips / hands / feet.

He’s 14. And None of the 15+ kids called ANYONE to help him out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22171[/ATTACH]

You done a good thing there sir. Don’t let anyone tell you different. Guess he wasn’t worried about making first bell tomorrow.

Jesus christ… I’m so happy you stopped. People are so fucked…

He looks more like 6! He is one lucky kid though.

Did those kids beat him up or just leave him out there? Either way :tup: for stopping and calling paramedics. Hopefully that kids ok.

Yeah, kids are a fucking waste of time. They pull this shit when they’re that age? Imagine what they’ll do when they are of actual age in society.

Shoot up and make bank with their EBT cards and Medicaid?

You should have let him die as he most likely has brain damage now and will grow up to be a full on retard like you, Robftw.

Jesus man…

What’s the back story?

So was he intoxicated or just beat to shit?

http://icantwatchisitoveryet.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/tumblr_lbv04bob7s1qb9qwwo1_500.jpg?w=529

Not sure if watching deer, or smoking pot in the park… either way props to you for helping.

BWAhahahaha

I’m curious what park this was

?

If the kids are anything like when i was 14 growing up in hamburg, the kid was wasted.

Columbus Day …No School

and you know all those kids have cell phones.

Bingo.