Accident in front of west seneca west senior? mercy flight involved

does anybody have the real scoop on what happened?
my friend texted me and she said it was pretty bad.

someone hit a curb

Uggh. I picard myself for that. Sorry.

:picard:

Captain Off Topic strikes again.

I guess the kid was crossing the street, and got blasted by a car. Every kid that goes there likes to play fucking chicken with 3,000lb cars moving at 40mph for some reason. It was only a matter of time before it happened.

yea i stopped and checked it out some kid i guess ran out in front of a car…also a accident on seneca with a cobalt goin under a focus…and i fist fight behind west seneca east…what a day huh?

jesus. my day was going pretty fucking good too…

GOOD THING MY GF GOES TO THE MIDDLE SCHOOL STILL.

haha ^, funny thing is you might be serious :slight_smile:

hahahhaa

this is the offtopic section, last I checked…?

Besides, that was a flawless 1st response.

+1. even I laughed at it.
You’ll all laugh at what I’ll be driving within a week.

On a more serious note the kid who got hit was a freshman. I do have a name but I think I’d better not post it for certain reasons.

eh, nothing to worry about. Friday was a staff development day, so Freshman Friday was moved to Monday. Just a little hazing, no big deal.

Please don’t. Wait until the news releases it.

That’s why I’m not saying it. It’s not my place to say it.

yeah kid was in the street…got nailed (called my dad at work). And another girl in a focus got pinned agaisnt her steering wheel after getting hit pretty hard by a cobalt from behind.

you know how west was. it was only a matter of time before this happened. there was always like 10 close calls a day.

yeah I know what you mean, it really was only a matter of time. When I passed the intersection I thought it was someone that just didnt look or rolled through the stop sign, I didnt know the kid actually got hit by a car until I got ahold of my dad to see the name (which I wont say either)The other accident in front of pasquales looked pretty bad too, looked like the girl was pinned in the front seat.

those high school girls love it from behind?

Looked a little too old to even be in school anymore haha.