one of the scariest things ever happened to me a few days ago...

so i was at work, delivering as usual. the owner of the restaurant i work at had a rear entrance installed because the construction on our normal entrance forced the road to become 1 way. it was a pain in the ass. our parking lot backs up to a much larger parking lot, but before construction there were stairs, now there is a ramp.

so im driving through the large parking lot and the place is packed. its monday night, which is cheap movie night at the palace (movie theatre in hamburg) and im driving extremely slowly and carefully through lines of cars in the parking lot when all of a sudden BAM! i hear a loud thud from my rear pass quarter pannel and the whole car kind of moves.

im like wtf and glance in my pass side mirror and see a FUCKING KID LAYING ON THE GROUND. im like holy shit omg i fucking ran him over i fucking killed him omg omg im going to jail

im kinda freaking out at this point so i spike the brakes and jump out. the kid is already up off the ground and on my drivers side

me “omg are you ok?!?”
“ya ya im really sorry i hit your car”
“dude i dont give a fuck about the car, are you ok???”
“ya ya im fine”
“dude you cant tear through parking lots like that on your bike!”
“i know, im sorry”

and then he shook my hand. walked around my car, got back on his bike, and rode away with his friends, who were laughing at him.

sweet jesus. i was shaking for like 20 minutes after that. that kid must have been hauling on his bike to move my car that much

:clap: Thats all I read… and I love the story

haha, ohh man, I spent many years of my highschool career in that parking lot.

DID YOU BOYS BEAT HIM UP BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK???

HAHAHAHAHAH DUDE! i ran into that kid at the gas station across the street yesterday! he still has the scar lol

I was driving my friend’s sister’s Jetta once, and this kid rode his bike into the side of the car. He had to get rushed to the hospital because he didn’t have a helmet on and he dented the fuck out of the roof, where the windshield meets with his head. It was fucking nuts. He actually turned out to be my co-worker’s son. It was his fault. But man, I thought I was going to jail. I couldn’t stop crying. I was so nervous. I didn’t want to drive at all for like a week. And it all started because his friend rode his bike out in front of us, and I had to slow down, and the passengers and I were so startled about that kid, that we didn’t see him ride right out into us.

i was expecting a missing .

jam being a daddy? haah

lol holy shit. that would suck… glad the kid is ok

WAT

a missing period

haha good read.

i remember being really scared when i thought i killed that lil black kid in that lot.

But the scariest night of my life involved a high speed chase in my lotus in Lewiston. I still get scared when i think of that.

post it.

absolutely not.

what’s the statute of limitations on a high speed pursuit?

semi truck ftw.

post a “fictional” version then

7 years, dont ask how I know. And it prob not smart to confirm what kinda car was involved or where…

i guess you guys are gonna have to wait a few more years to hear that one…

phone call from newman sounding frantic " JAM DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WITH A COVERED TRAILER?!?!"