OH WTF is this shit........

:facepalm :facepalm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E&feature=player_embedded#!

Phail

I heard this on free beer and hot wings… fucking retards need to be destroyed in the face with a fist. If any of these kids were mine, I would beat the shit out of them daily and make fun of them all day long.

fuck twilight. I blame that retarded ass series of retarded bullshit.

I blame twilight for all this bullshit.

All they’re doing is looking for attention and to tape these fucks and put them on the news just reinforces the shit they’re doing.

Wow what a bunch of emo losers

heard this as well on free beer and hot wings lol… kids are a bunch of super dork losers…

Holy fuckin shit. Fail.

Wow. That is really lame.

faces def need to be punchasized.

raged hard @ 2 min

Same.
I don’t go to the mall for anything fri/sat nights. ever.
Kids getting dropped off in mobs at their ‘second home’

what ever happened to just getting drunk out in the woods or something when you are that age

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack… it grew by one. So there… there were two of us in the wolf pack… I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, “Wait a second, could it be?” And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

You guys do realize emo freaks like that fuck like none other.

just saying

uhm… LOL

I’ll pass. I don’t want some chick’s hardware getting caught on my cock and ripping it open.

i’d give it a rip… can i pull on her tail?

I’ll cheers to that brother, damn CSBS. I’d still rail bella though :shifty

These are the kind of people that make me hate the expression “I <3 haters.” Not that they’re saying it, but I can totally picture them doing so.

This is also one of the only things I didn’t like about public HS, insecure toolbags like these :rofl

inbefore"kramerbuttzisjealousofwerewolfratards…"