Oil cooler kit, with add-on 7" SPAL fan

I was running the cooler on my turbo focus and thought I would need it for a later project but my SVT has one stock. I bought the fan brand new from summit and never installed/used it. I have to hunt around for the threaded collar/extension to go from the block to the oil filter but I am certain it is in my storage unit somewhere.(couldnt find adaptor, price reduced accordingly)

I am asking $100 o/b/o

Unable to find the collar at the moment, I will continue looking but in the meantime I would sell it for $100 or best offer assuming the buyer needs to replace the sandwich plate.

bump, make an offer.

bump, need gone. would separate the fan if necessary. $50 for the fan, $50 for the cooler

keep it for your locost project man. Werent you going to use a t-bird turbo coupe drive train?

yeah I was…I dont know if i will get into that project anytime soon, I am hoping spring time, but it might be next winter before I start. I am also considering a conquest as a donor

bump.

bump,edited first post

God I wish I could get this nick. I saw you on southwestern tonight I tried to wave but you were in the zone lol

bump

bumping this up because I was going through some boxes and found the fitting that I previously thought was lost forever. FIRM on the $100 for the package, the fan itself was $80 and never used. I was going to save this for future projects but I don’t see the point in saving it…