Oil Furnace Service?

So I have an oil furnace. I also work M-F 9-5. Not that uncommon one would think. So it would follow that it wouldn’t be too hard to find someone who works on oil burning furnaces on evenings and weekends, right? Nope.

Noco services them, but only in windows either 8-noon or 12-5. I’m not taking a half a vacation day to sit and wait for a noco tech.

Sunbeam heating services oil furnaces too, but same story.

Does anybody know of anyone who services oil furnaces AND have evening/weekend appointments available?

:eyebrow: I called Sunbeam again just for the hell of it and they had Saturday appointments. :gotme: Place seems kind of shady though. I’m guessing they’re going to try and sell me $500 dollars worth of repair parts.

My bro will probably take alook for ya if you want. What do you need done?

Cleaned and inspected. I bought the house September 2005 and haven’t had the furnace inspected or cleaned yet.

What does your brother do?

Has his own plumbing, heating, a/c company. Sent a PM with his info.

If you want, PM me back your name so I can tell him you might be calling about it. He will work around your schedule.

Eh, you know I think I’m going to stick with sunbeam. Don’t take offense, as I’m sure your brother would be just fine, but I’m really anal about who I let work on my house and I feel better having the accountability of a bigger company behind the technician and his work. Thanks though.

Its your choice, no problem.