OJ SIMPSON ver. WTF?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2662339

Absolutely unreal.

Yeah, I saw this advertised on TV… WTF Is right… He must be really desperate for cash or something.

holy shit… what an idiot.

they should amend the law. “after aquiittle of charges, if suspect makes tv show “how i would have killed them”, ding ding ding”

Hypothetically speaking…

lol

seriously, the man got away with murder (im all on his side, i would have killed the bitch too). stfu, and get the fuck out of dodge man. go live in mexico where the drugs and hookers are cheap and call it a day.

This is like a mouse jumping on a mouse trap.

This is his way of saying that he did it, without actually saying he did it. if that makes sense.

^^ haha i heard about this this morning on the radio, and i agree totally.

Someone please end him.
What a jerk off. Admit you did it and get your head in the aim of a sniper.

if i was him i would try to stay out of the limelight untill i was like ninty! but that is me!

:wstupid:

What?? OJ never hurt anyone. He’s the Juice!!!

thats just bizare

money talks… … …

hey if i was already acquitted, i’d write the book and make the money too…

there is a such a thing as you can not bring a case back up if someone has been sentenced they can’t be rearrested because of double jepordy or something of that nature right?

Now…just hear me out as I am a conspiracy theorist.

Nicole and Ron are not dead…this is when OJ reveals to the world that we have been JUICED!!!

http://images.yelp.com/bphoto/qv0kT3curuMCVbrUkpBgVw/l

He can’t be retried with the same evidence. If there was new proof that could convict him then he can be re tried.

Wow, just today I purchased open joist trusses for my house.
They call them OJs because they are “open joists”.
The company that makes the joist hangers is called “Simpson”.
Dismissed as coincidence.

Here is a man who was acquitted of murder despite a mountain of evidence against him, then convicted as being liaible for the death of two people in a civil suit.

He decides to write a book about how he killed them… hypothetically speaking of course…

“If I did it, here’s how it happened.”

Published by a FOX owned company, put on TV by FOX. It’s sad. That really just makes me sad for humanity.