OK JayS... (Spitzer Prostitution Scandal Inside)

let me have it.

– New York Times reports Gov. Eliot Spitzer admits involvement in a prostitution ring.

Heads to cnn.com because he has no idea what this is about.

huh?

:lol:

Just when you thought this guy couldn’t get any more full of shit.

Don’t feel bad Joe, my general distrust for all Democrats was the reason I couldn’t get behind him in the election. About a month into his term I was honestly thinking he might turn out to be a great governor. By 6 months in however he had re-affirmed my belief that there is no such thing as a good Democrat. :slight_smile:

Report: NY gov involved in prostitution ring
The New York Times is reporting that Gov. Eliot Spitzer has told senior advisers that he had been involved in a prostitution ring.On its Web site, the newspaper cites an anonymous administration official as the source and says Spitzer was meeting with his top aides. Full story soon.

lol I cant even open NYTIMES.com

Golden showerriffic.

Spitzer officials wouldn’t immediately comment on the story to The Associated Press. An announcement was scheduled for 2:15 p.m. at his Manhattan office

just adding fuel, I dont think being a democrat had anything to do with gettin a hooker or two.

speaking of hookers, where is zerodaze?

Since it’s getting HAMMERED right now, I’ll quote it…

thats kinda funny…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that is all

hopefully he steps down now :slight_smile: (though I doubt it)

:picard: ugh
personally I don’t care what politicians’ victimless vices are in their personal lives from either party, but for the love of god don’t run your campaign based on ethics, bust these types of places as atty general, AND THEN do this shit. That’s no better than Larry Craig, the anti-gay senator that wanted to blow a guy in a bathroom.

Prostitution :whogives::
Hypocrisy :picard:

at least they are females and of age

:word:

So, bottom line, do you think he’ll lose his job?

do we know that??

were they all legal citizens??

probably not

if they werent id think it would be made a bigger deal then just prostitution headlines would go something like Spitzer caught up in underage gay alien prostitution ring