OK JayS... (Spitzer Prostitution Scandal Inside)

Prediction - States evidence then gets a slap on the wrist then walks.

Edit: Whether you like Rush or not he is having a field day talking about the slanted media coverage of this story. The media is hilariously biased.

I doubt he sees jail time but his political career is over regardless.

Fixed

just because all the republican sex offenders bang 10 year old cambodian boys don’t hate on spitzer for wetting his dong in a high class hooker.

So have any other names come out yet?
Do they have a black book from Emperor?
I am waiting for the bomb to drop.
Will it be Obama or McCain?:biglaugh:
Or Hillary?:lol:

So who do you think he pissed off enough to dig the dirt up and blow the whistle on him? Wall Street or the Seneca Nation?

Neither. Read the NY Times article I posted. This started out as a simple tax investigation because Spitzer was dumb enough to keep moving around large quanties of cash and ended up on multiple suspicious cash activity reports. They originally thought it might be bribery or election fraud but the trail eventually led to high end hookers.

I can’t say it enough. What a fucking moron. Guy made a career off building evidence the same way they built it against him so he should have known better.

^Elliott Spilner!:lol:

because he hasn’t been charged with a crime?
I don’t see client 1 through 8 being locked up yet…

And the more that comes out about the money movement, the more he gets the :picard:. Elected officials and their families are one of the most scrutinized lists.

Oh, thanks, I hadn’t thought of that.
I will edit my post to say “why hasn’t he been charged” for you simpletons that couldn’t figure out what I was asking.

I think it speaks to his arrogance more than anything. He felt he was above the law the same way he felt he was above other politicians.

I just hope the unusual dangerous acts come out. I want to see what he was into.

probably no rubber (guessing)

or he was into asphyxiation lol

+1

id really like to hear what was so “unsafe”

alot assume no condom, but idk. i pray it was something like him dressing up as the woman and…well you see where this is going.

I doubt it’s anything more than no rubber. Especially after reading “Kristen’s” comment of dealing with his requests by saying, “listen, if you want the sex this is how it’s gonna be”.

$5500/hr to fuck a chick with a trash bag wrapped around your junk. Doesn’t seem like a very good investment.

I have to give Spitzer credit for at least bringing a hooker down from NY so that 5500 would mostly go right back into the NY economy.

This can be his next campaign slogan…
Edited for thin-skinned political correctness.

oh boy, you went there huh?

hahahaha

Newman would get away with it, why not me?:gotme:
I posted it because he is a liberal Fascist.(Irony)

How is he a fascist?