Ok so i asked teh question friday

was a nice night and stuff so i had some stuff planned. i came home and pulled rose petals off of about a dozen roses and what not and sprinkled them from the driveway into the house going into the bath room, drew a bubble bath and added more. I cooked a special dinner for us, stuffed pork with gravy, spaghetti, and salads. bought us some wine to sip on and lit a bunch of candles. ok so that sets a pretty good mood and stuff. she came home took her bubble bath, i finished dinner and we ate. after dinner we sat around and talked for a little while. I finally decided to ask her the question but i did it in a not so normal way. earlier in the day i picked up a doll i had custom made you’ll see it here in a sec., anyways the doll has a pillow that its holding and it says “will you marry me” and theres a ribbon to tie the ring onto. So i make her shut her eyes and what not and give it to her wrapped in tissue paper. She starts opening it up thinking its just a doll and what not. just as shes saying how cute it is she reads the pillow and goes speechless. starts crying and yays yes. was a perfect night. now as far as visuals go here they are.

all in all it was a great night and def original i thought.

awesome!!! i love the ring, elegant and simple is the way to go. Congrats

nice dude, congrats!! and best of luck!! I bought a princess cut diamond for my wife too. did you get a warranty with it? platinum head? gold heads bend really easy so i went with both the platinum head and warranty just in case (so if the rock falls out and we lose it, its covered)

congrats

but that is one scary doll!!

dayum thats awesome man !!! Congrats !!!

Congrat mans, very happy for you so when is the wedding?

umm dunno when wedding is … and thanks guys

Congrats

congrats Jeremy!!! open bar??? :x:

umm only if you paying :eek:

can we sing as you too walk down the isle like @ the picnic ??

congrats! nice way to ask too :bigthumb:

congrats

jeremy is a pimp :cool:
congratulations!

Congrats!

Congratulations !!! My ring is princess cut also… I love it… Eurodad put mine in the coffee maker… I was too sleepy to realize what was going on… I turned around and everyone was looking at me… I still didn’t get it… I just wanted my coffee…hahahaha

then you dyed your hair brunette :kekegay:

congrads man!!! nice ring!!

congratulations man!! I just did something similar to that in December!