Okay, last rant

I wont get too much more involved in politics, as its a poor way to make friends, but I have long wanted to describe the economic climate were in, and why. It simply takes too long to explain it in an understandable way, but I found a video that does a pretty damn good job. It requires attention, but it REALLY does cover the basics, for those that dont quite understand whats happening. I was born and bred in real estate, it was a family business in more ways than one.

Take 10 minutes, just ten minutes, and get a “good idea” of what has occurred. I saw it, all of us closely involved did. To put this in a little perspective, I know of more than 25 people, under the age of 35, that went from making 30k to 150+k a year in this “Bush Economy”. Fact is, if the Dems were smart, they would applaud this last 7 years of Boom. A boom that bought every roofer and contractor new dump trucks and flashy trucks. A boom that allowed normal folk to generate 150+k a year without a degree or much experiece (Realtors, Appraisers, LOAN OFFICERS, underwriters, BANK OFFICIALS, FINANCIAL ADVISORS etc etc etc etc etc).

When people are flush with money they spend it, when they do that, the economy roars a bit. This video esplains alot about where the money came from, and if I was all about the money, I would thank the democrats, but I am about Country first… So, i am not afraid to admit, the upswing comes with a downturn, its inevitable… it was woth it if we can pull through it… but for that we need leadership. Leadership. There, I said it twice. The best chance we have a leadership is no Barrack Obama, its not John McCain… so we could be a lil fucked… maybe Singh aught to get a chance to run the joint! WATCH .

remind me again how NY isn’t going democrat anyway?

even though I despise Obama… it doesn’t really matter though does it?

Nope. I’m not holding out much hope…hell I have no Hope, Obama already took that from me… He has all the HOPE, hes been sporeading it around. I’m pissed cause that was MY hope and he took it and gave it to someone who wont appreciate the Hope. Damn dude aint even in office yet and he taxed my ass of all my Hope.’ I wanna HOPE I am wrong, but can’t even do that now… I gots none.

Ok, I kept a lil, I didn’t claim it though…

:fail

Dont fuck with me.

lol am I at least making sense though?

:rofl :ssh

:motherland :fail

Absolutely. NY did go Reagan and we did have Pataki… but I’m not kidding myself. You Mr.McCain, are no John Kennedy. Somehow, just maybe it’ll rain that day, and maybe public transportation will run-a-muck. Somehow.??? :headbang :angry2

its kind of sick that the fate of the country rests on southern prejudice isn’t it??? :wtf

Its sick that race is even involved to be honest.

yes, yes it is

suprisingly appropriate