Oktoberfest!

I know its a little early, but I wanted to make sure it is huge this year, Some of u know me and some dont, but I am 100% german born and raised there, so every year I throw a Oktoberfest party @ my house, I cook lots of German food, bake german goodies, set up beer pong tables, etc…I have lots of german beers available, and u can bring ur own too.I buy all the food and drinks, I just ask that whoever comes chips in a little money on the costs of everything:thumbup If anyones interested let me know and Ill put u on a list of ppl coming, I need a rough estimate of how many ppl will be there so I know how much food and beer to get, any suggestions are welcome too, oh and yes I rent a big party tent, so its just like the oktoberfest in germany! Das boot will also be present!

~~ RSVP’d~~

*Nicole
*Nick
*Dave (?)

Dude, as long as I can have that same food/beer we had at Wolff’s I am so in. :hug

mine is homemade and tastes 5 times better:thumbup I usually spend from 5am until dinner time preparing lol

Sounds like a great time

RSVP:

No [ ]

Yes [x]

will there be a shit ton of hot available single women there?

I dont know lol Im inviting alot of ppl so Im sure there will be:rofl

u in ?

can i pour a beer down ur butt?

ya …no :lol

That just made me laugh so hard.
Tricia and I are going to do body shots off eachother.

:excited yessss lol, true german style lol

Man I’m excited for this.

while i pour beer down both of ur butts

win win

You’re not wasting alcohol like that, now just stop it!

:excited

u lose…and get it right they pour the beer down the shirts silly:lol and before u even ask…No! LOL

Exactly.:bowdown

I’m in for videotaping E-Man dumping beer down butts.

NO! NO BEER BUTTS!

:eek I’M DOWN!! :lol

ill come!
ill bring my regulation beerpong table and another DAS BOOT if you want!

PM me!