old furniture peice

… . .

$40 for the longer coffee table?

im selling it for my mom, ill ask her and post back but she probably wont budge lol… im not saying this to try and sell it but its a pretty solid made piece of wood…

just got done asking her, basically she said 50$ is as low as she is willing to go… your welcome to drop by to check it out… where do you live?

All of these items are still for sale i think we might be having a garage sale soon so i wanted to bump this before we did have one

price drop

What would she take for the vanity?

$100 its outside at the garage sale right now she wanted 2 something for it before… its solid wood.

EDit she said 75$

can you post up a few better pics of the dresser now?wifey is interested for the spare room.
ty

ya np ill find my camera now and do that

battery dead looking 4 the charger to charge i for a couple minutes err

$75

Will you give me the courtesy of at least holding them until Tom. morning for me.Wifey won’t be by a computer until after midnight so she can’t see the new pics yet but was interested in the last 2 items.
Derek

ya

bump for the ethan allen stuff cuz its made intown where i live

I’l give ya 200 tom. for the 2 things above and the heater.
I can meet ya today to give you the money but can’t pick up until tom.
Derek 628 3448

ill give you the 2 furniture things for $140 (70 each) and the heater I cant let go for 60, a guy wanted to come back for the heater tommrow with his son in pa he never gave cash for it yet but let me know what you want to do.

who wants to buy those tables

who would do $35 each ?