"Old guy" new to this site.

you dont know shenanigans till you experience them shift518 style :thumbup

welcome to shit

WTF?!?1??!

No challenge to a race?!?!

Nice. Welcome! :clap

Welcome man! Soooo your one of the guys contributing to the many black burn-um-outs on 890 infront of the mall!?!? If my car ever runs, I have my sights set on you boys.

Welcome aboard!

Haha…small world. I posted that quite awhile ago but I gave up on that site. Looks like it’s pretty dead on there.

Thanks again everyone for the compliments and welcomes!

Johawk> When the car is back together we shall see…

LS?WS.6> I know the feeling!

GermanPSI> That’s my plan. Been in the middle of the shytstorm too long. Want to sit back and watch awhile. :thumbup

KrazyKid> I’m sorry…I don’t have a clue what you are talking about… :ninja

Welcome. I spoke with you on AUG a couple time. Did you still need a block for mock up?

Nice to finally see you here Gary. He’s as legit as they come, guys…grant him access to the ‘other’ parts of this site ASAP. Funny that we both move to Tucson, AZ, then back to the 518…small world. Didn’t I take you out in my brown Supra at one point Gary?

Oh, you were the guy looking for an engine because you tossed a rod right? Yes, I could use an engine for mock up if you still have the dead one. What did you want for it?

Thanks Travis! It is ironic how small the world really is huh? Yes, you gave me a ride when the Poopra was set on “Kill” shortly before you sold it. That ride sold me on turbos. :bowdown Totally different powerband than a BBC Camaro. My Camaro was a violent launch and the second half of the 1/4 was kinda boring. The turbo car just pulled harder with more rpms and never dropped off. Badass car, I should have bought it. I spent more for the stock 4th gen F-bodies I had back then.:banghead

welcome!

Hard to believe that was nearly 10 years ago. Time flies. Those were some of the best street car times I’ve ever had…nothing here comes close. Still a great bunch of guys here though!!

I met some good people out there, but never really found my “click” in Arizona. It could have been because I couldn’t seem to get a “decent” car built out there to fit in or maybe just because I was a dick! :lol Fastest thing I had out there was in the 12’s. It did change my way of thinking though in the car department. I was more of a straightline only guy when I moved out there, now I want this Chevelle to be a good all around car. Good braking, good handling, comfortable, with a decent sound system and still quick and fun to drive. It’s great to be back.

Remind me if I forget to do so.

we need to handle that also , there is a few in there that shouldnt be vlad

Welcome gary nice chevelle. I lived in tucson for 4yrs Speedway blvd, gates pass, mt lemmon:thumbup

No way? What years were you out there?

I used to love Gates Pass and Mt. Lemmon. Nice drives, especially Mt. Lemmon in the summer. Nothing better than 106 degrees in the valley and mid 70’s in Winterhaven! I also liked a cruise to Tombstone or Bisbee. I still own a piece of land in Pearce near Cochise Stronghold…nice quiet town.

1993 -1997.