"Old guy" new to this site.

Hello,

I am Gary, aka, one of the “old guys” from the Scotia D&D crew. Some of you might remember me as the guy who used to drive from Vermont every weekend with the low 10 second purple and white BB tubbed 68 Camaro from the mid to late 90’s. I moved to Tucson in 2001 where I met Turbo Travis on the local sites back in AZ when he had his turbo Supra. I moved back here to the Rotterdam area late last year and had my 69 Chevelle shipped here in October from Arizona. I went to the lot a couple of times last year with it, Hot Rod black with 18" ROH wheels and Arizona plates. It has Global West tubular front arms with Strange coilovers in front and Global West adjustables bars in the rear which will have coilovers in the rear when it comes back out. I pulled the whole drivetrain out because the car was boring for me to drive the way it was and sold it, 350 engine/TH400 trans/Ford 9", (big mistake), to put an LS drivetrain in the car. It is on hold right now with some other priorities I have right now, but hopefully next year it will be back out better than ever!

Hope to meet some new faces and see some old faces on here.

Welcome and nice ride

Welcome to the site man, I’ve seen the chevelle around before, looks good! There’s a while lot if shenanigans that go on on this site, so beware lol

Looks good! Supras suck!

Welcome. Do you do rolls?

was this car at h-n-h welding a few weeks back ?

hey gary welcome to shift!

welcomee

Welcome

welcome

welcome

Thanks for the welcome guys.

94Gt5.0: Thanks for the warning, I’ll be careful. I am not new to internet shenanigans though…Arizona broke me of that. You should have seen AZLS1 or AZSR for high school drama and shyt talk. Haha.

88slowmarro: The car has been apart now for about 4 months and stored in the garage. That one wasn’t mine.

Thanks LS?WS.6 How is that WS6 project coming?

cazwrx187: Ummmm…no. :lol:

Welcome. So weird, i just saw your post on E85 performance.net not 15 mins ago asking about buying E100 last year and was wondering who the person might be.

Welcome. Ever herped so hard that you derped?

Welcome

Welcome, just keep your cool and you’ll be fine here. Lotta retards that love getting people riled up

sounds like Darrell’s Chevelle. It was there when I was there a time or two.

Welcome. I can has ride in Chevelle?

welcome. nice chevelle.

hahaha at a very big and long standstill! gunna take me a few years:banghead