Old video games you want to play.

contra

Super Tecmo Bowl for nes /thread

The Legend of Zelda NES, A link to the past SNES, Mortal Kombat, RE2, Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time, Legend of Zelda: Majoro’s Mask,

Any one every play Zombies ate my Neighbors? I effing loved that game. Also Super Mario RPG. FF3 is by far my favorite game of all time. Runners up for Chrono Trigger, Streets of Rage, and uniracers.

There coming out with a crapload of old sega games for ps2, i think its called sega classics or something.
PC- Doom, Duke Nukem 3D
Nes- Double Dragon,any wwf wrestling game,excite bike
Snes-Final fight, the final fantasies, blackthorne
Sega- SoR, Sonic,rock n roll racing

for me… it’ll have to be shadow warrior… and the orginal duke nukem 3d.

StarFox
BattleTanx
Dinosaurs or something for NES
Game Genie
Original Mario
Super Mario 2.

Skitchin for Sega!

http://media.gamespy.com/columns/image/jan04_punchout_01.jpg

king hippo FTW

how many people actually beat tyson though?

and not that mr. dream bullshit replacement either…

def mutant league anything, double dragon, Final Fantasy, Tecmo bowl , GHouls n ghosts… ah yes…

legend of zelda ruled. so did link to the past.

a boy and his blob was fucking hard.

MARBLE MADNESS…

i had the fucking madness. ask jam about it. but i fucking beat that game. it took me like 8 hours straight, but i did. the last level is fucking tough. this was not even that long ago. maybe a year. i was smashing my face with the controller.

Ugghhh that last level in Marble Madness drove me mad. The music is just so catchy though.

RC Pro AM

rc pro am was the shit too.

I have the marble madness for the xbox 360, never got through the last level.

[quote=“newman,post:73,topic:33329"”]

legend of zelda ruled. so did link to the past.

a boy and his blob was fucking hard.

MARBLE MADNESS…

i had the fucking madness. ask jam about it. but i fucking beat that game. it took me like 8 hours straight, but i did. the last level is fucking tough. this was not even that long ago. maybe a year. i was smashing my face with the controller.

[/quote]

i was witness to newmans marble madness. every time he died the madness just kept getting worse and worse until he was at the point where he literally hit himself a bunch of times in the face with the controller. at that point i left the room for fear of my own personal safety.

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:64,topic:33329"”]

Any one every play Zombies ate my Neighbors? I effing loved that game. Also Super Mario RPG. FF3 is by far my favorite game of all time. Runners up for Chrono Trigger, Streets of Rage, and uniracers.

[/quote]

zombies ate my neighbors ruled I still have it

tysons punch out.
tecmo bowl
bad news baseball
mk64
nhl95 for sega

pit fighter for sega and P.O.W. for nintendo