Ollies Q45; A quick shoot...

Dan and I met up with Ollie earlier in the week for a quick afternoon shoot of his Q45.

I’ve never heard a car scrape so much in a level parking lot before. :rofl

looks kinda odd with reverse rake

It’s not a reverse rake. It’s like the 200 and the front fender is higher then the rear. Front it probably lower.

reverse rake is a higher rear end no?

regardless, love the wheels/stance and pics as always!

I’d actually drive this thing!!! Love it. Great pics as always!!!

Sweet wheels on this thing. Does it pick up Pentagon chatter with that antenna? :smiley:

nice i love these pics, clean car!!! next spring after i get my body work and fresh paint i would love if someone could help me with rig shots and a few nice pics like this:o

Id say it’s maybe slightly reverse raked but mostly pretty even. After some exhaust work I’ll be able to lower the front but right now it physically cant go any lower and still move lol but yeah it will look 100x better with the front sitting like the rear

Also I love my baller antenna:D

Looks dope as fuck, but will be even sicker when it’s level.

looks sick as hell but you should prob put on some xxrs on it.

Aren’t those the new XXRs?

naa, the new xxrs aren’t out yet, so he had to go with some works because hes waiting for the xxrs to come out.

Oh werd. Well these are some serious reps of the new XXRs… kind of lame they just ripped them off like that. :lol

seriously, but at least the wait for them isn’t as long.

Haha thanks guys

I was thinking of bondoing in the bolt holes so I can make them look a little more like the new xxrs. Im a little embarrassed everyone can tell theyre 3pc:sad:

:rofl

swag swag swag swag lol

looks good, just the look of the reverse rake is throwing me off since its tucking tire in the rear and not in the front.

looks alot better with wheels instead of stockers lol

lol thanks man. it’s throwing me off too. ive wanted the front lower for a while but a bunch of things need to be done to get it lower. it’s not nearly as apparent in person though imo. also it doesnt help that I messed with spacers and adjusted the ride height literally right before I headed out to meet up with Jim and Dan and I was too amazed that the rear didnt rub AT ALL to not leave it like that haha

Thanks again for the pics Jim! I love them especially the rolling shot. Was that taken right when I was taking off? haha it looks extra reverse raked

:lol Yup, just as you were taking off and there is a slight incline. I kept cringing everytime that thing would scrape. We’ll have to do more shots once you get everything ironed out.

This thing is dope!