OMFG <MTV> OMFG!!!!

http://albany.craigslist.org/rej/907568330.html

and another thing about MTV, TRL sucks. all those stupid shows suck. Should go back to 24 hours of non stop music.

i admit ill be the first one to say it cuz i know joey is gunna do it in the morning

:fail :ohsnap

you should go back to not making threads.

+1 lolololol

:umm

^ what he said

i hate mtv now. its all shitty shows. i liked it back when they ran music all day long, had beavis and butthead and showed aeon flux and downtown. fuck all this new shit.

yea me too, but they cant run music all day long, no network can, because of the internet, everyone says MTV and etc etc will be so popular if they ran music videos all day and night, but really thats not the truth…

those stupid fucking reality shows, that EVERYYYYYYYYYYYBODY hates are bringing in more viewers than what makes sense, if everyone hates them why are they all watching it so religiously

i havent turned to mtv(other than just rapidly flipping channels) in years. i hate those shows and i never watch them. i dont even know whats on mtv right now.

does anyone ?

i still watch real world stuffz

thats STILL on?

What the hell was that show with Jenny McCarthy? That dating show… that one I used to watch. Funny stuff. Can’t remember the name of it for the life of me. I TOTALLY miss Beavis and Butthead though. Many “LOL’s” were had over that one.

20 bucks says to watch the hills to watch the girls. lol

the only shows i miss are bevis and butthead / YO! mtv raps / Celebrety death match (was shown on vh1 too, but vh1 and mtv are owned by the same company)

ya aya viacom

:ssh

no that was the original laguna beach I watched for the girls cause i thought Kristen Cavaliery* was hot

:giggedy

Ive got no idea what was on Craigslist related to mtv because it was pulled but I didnt realize anybody still watched mtv.

Singled Out. Jenny McCarthy was later replaced by Carmen Electra.