OMFG we've run outta things to rap about list

Thank you miss. Your business is very much appreciated. :slight_smile:

what about B.O.B.B.Y?

digital or brown? :smiley:

cmon now…

You all gotta listen to Hip-Hop by Dead Presidents… it talks about this very subject… IN A RAP SONG!!!

That is by far one of my favorite songs, period.

dude i used to bump the shit out of that song in my 1990 tempo when i was like 17… good times.

true that… I bumped it in my 88 sunbird… represent!!!

You mean Dead Prez?

Worst Song Ever…the chick has the most fucking annoying voice ever!!!

what about dangermouse and mf doom? this thread is not about good music. its about bad music. so get the good names the fuck out of here.

SNOW SUCKS!!!

they don’t play snow on the radio anymore… you are way behind in the times

anywho… i don’t like rap and hip hop at all… but I’ll drink and listen to J5 or any others that sound like that

:lol: @ snow

“Informer you no say daddy me Snow me I’ll go blame
A licky boom boom down
Detective mon said daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane
A licky Boom Boom Down”

36 chambers > *

Most ridiculous bass-line I have EVER heard.

Propaganda is a damn solid piece by them as well.

that’s not early wu-tang.

edit: let me clarify. that would be the second coming of the Wu-Tang. In '97, Forever dropped. Since it’s looked upon as the next chapter, the first chapter, or early years, would end at '96 which would leave us with Ghostface’s Ironman (as far as the releases for the generals go).

Here is a short list of early wu-tang bangers to pick up/steal:
Wu-Tang - Enter The 36 Chambers
Method Man - Tical
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx
GZA - Liquid Swords (my personal favorite)
Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep (Niggamortis works too as a title except only in Europe, Americans would get their panties in a bunch over that title)
Ghostface Killah - Ironman
Ol’ Dirty Bastard - Return to the 36 Chambers

see the thing about wu-tang is that you really have to understand them to fully apreciate them. most people don’t get it. they’ll come up and say things like “so and so is the best MC in wu-tang”. while an opinion can’t be wrong, any real wu-tang fan knows that there isn’t a “best” member. raekwon said it best they “form like voltron”.

anyway, if you really like what you hear, i suggest that you pick up the wu-tang manual which was written by RZA in '04. it opened me up to a bunch of knowledge about them.

that’s enough. bedtime.

Grand Agent will be at Broadway Joes on thursday in a few weeks for $3

Wish I was still in Buff…

Beastie Boys FTW. lol
it’s hip-hop and funny.
Pass the mic!

edited for truth.

gravediggaz is some grimey shit…