OMG NYspeed is under attack!

I am glad we could bring some joy to this thread.Now lets go on about how lame the link was an leave my personal issue with BigB in the other thread.

Someone please post a “FAIL” picture!

I never start talking shit.I could care less how big BigB is.He should keep his mouth out of my threads.He directs his bullshit my way and I am going to have something asshole like thrown back everytime.

probably because you’re a douche. just a thought

Thats your opinion.

But I am only a douche because I have a problem with someone you are probley friends with.

Fact is BigB’s sig fits him well.

god, you fucking suck.

well boss just to let you know the threads are not really yours seeing as you posted it onto a public forum just letting you know

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/92TurboCivic/a1.jpg

Thread I started then???

Why is that???Because I am right???

Wow I heard from multiple people that nyspeed had some tools on it but I never would have thought it was this bad.

no because ur a dumb ass, just STFU!

lol right about what? that you suck? thunderbirds suck too!

you have something in common with your car at least.

Hahahahaha.Aren’t you the skinny little shit that drove that Black Intergra Turbo around and then sold it for the Teal Civic???

Ahhhh it is you.Man that was funny because you could barely see over the steering wheel.

hes like fucking 62 you moron. god you truly are a fucking moron. i guess 62 is short now.

arent you the douche that drives that crappy silverish thunderbird?

+1 i guess

lol, ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh nobody told him yet

Hahahahaha.And a civic is so much better.Just like a Thunderbird you need a Motor swap to make it perform.And a Turbo to make it contend with the High powered V8 cars.

If you don’t like me than have a moderator ban me.I could care less.If not than stfu.And if you see me around flag me down.And show me how much of a dumb ass I am.

lol i dont own a civic anymore. fuck! you are dumb.

at least my car could compete with high horsepower cars. what does yours do? other then suck?

lol.BigB you are a funny Motherfucker

Am I?

Hmmmm…I see.Well maybe I need some help then.Maybe you are up for the challenge of helping me be less retarded???

ok i will