OMG NYspeed is under attack!

http://www.netdisaster.com/go.php?mode=bomb&destruction=massive&sound=on&url=http://NYSPEED.COM/

Caught this on another forum.Thought it was funny.

That’s fucking lame. You should be ashamed…

I’m sorry.lol,I thought it was cool.This is why I do not hang out at Southgate.Because I am a loser.

Oh and I even think I should be banned for this thread.

Your wish…

lol

Was it that bad guys???I thought it would be kinda funny.But I guess not.lol

Sorry for my loserness ways.

lol cool

i enjoyed it

dumb, sorry dude, but you fail

Thats ok.I was acually thinking about posting FAIL in my own thread before anyone else.But I know how much you guys like to post “FAIL” so I held off.

batten the hatches

^^^^LOL At the edit.Can anyone make my thread better???

EDIT: Probley not,I’ll go shoot myself in the face now.

wow u suck

You say this because you have some sort of personal problem with me not because the thread sucks.But would you ever say it to my face.Probley not seeing how it wouldn’t lean in your favor.Continue being a homo and stfu.I don’t like you so why do you even comment in my threads.

i comment it because it was a stupid fucking post and how could you even say i wont say anything to your face you dont know me! :cjerk:

Ya but I know your pussy ass friends who didn’t say anything to CKY at SG when he raced TheKid.I would assume you are just as much of a puss.

EDIT:I argee that the thread sucks.So I was bored.But thats not why you droped your comment.You directed something directly to me.You know I don’t like you and you don’t like me.So why even comment in my threads.You should pass it by.

If you want to say the thread sucks than thats fine.But don’t direct any of your shit towards me because you know I don’t like you at all.

I never comment on your post.EVER.So why even bother with mine???Just overlook them and this problem would stay in one confined place.Which is the thread it started in.

well you assume wrong so go fuck yourself

link was lame, but the exchange between you two is interesting…

95xbird, i would quit while your ahead. im sure if you saw big b in person you wouldnt say a word. his nick name fits him very well. just a heads up before you talk shit and make an ass of yourself. im sure you are just a pussy anyways.