Anyone wanna race?

I’m tired of not getting any good races.I want to know if any of you guys wanna race.From a dig or roll what ever.I drive a Thunderbird.How bad could it be?

:bloated:

lol hahah this is going to get good

Why is that?

you will see

Please tell me.You got me wondering.Is this a stupid post???Is it immature in your eyes???What!

Am I going to get flamed for it???This might actually be pretty good.

no u wont get flamed

Should I be more specific and say any high 13 low 14 cars??

yes

:clap:

If my deuce was running I’d be game for a highway roll. But alas, still no spark.

“Red eagle high temp OD band”

what is that? and street racing is gay.

Od band in his tranny, usually they have more than one tho

lol

Your right they do have more than one band.But on a 4R70W Ford tranny they have 1 OD band.Red eagle high temp band is suppose to withstand extreme heat withen the tranny and also does not generate as much heat as lets say,Kevlar.The Ford 4r70w transmissions are known for Burning up OD bands.

Yup your right on that.But I am not driving 1 hour to NYIRP any time soon and I need to feed my addiction!

wow, 95xbird brought it

Just trying to make a name!(sigh)

Just making a name.

money race?

so where you at thursday at Polish falcons a couple weeks ago? I saw a nice T-Bird rolling out of there

No not for money.Friendly race.The wife wouldn’t be happy if I lost money in my grandma car.

Where is that?I’m not too up on the area ya know?It might have been me.I don’t see to many modified Birds running around.