Anyone wanna race?

whats so bad about his call out? most of the fast car guys(like myself) on here wont bother with him or anyone at that matter unless they know its a challenge or are being challenged. for the slower cars he might be a good run. best idea for you to do is find someone on here that you think will be a challenge and call him out.

His callout was poor because his post gave no idication of the type of range he was looking for.

[quote=“layzie,post:21,topic:32282"”]

whats so bad about his call out? most of the fast car guys(like myself) on here wont bother with him or anyone at that matter unless they know its a challenge or are being challenged. for the slower cars he might be a good run. best idea for you to do is find someone on here that you think will be a challenge and call him out.

[/quote]

usually when a callout is made on here, the board goes nuts and it turns into a pissing match

everyone can read right? he lists whats done to his car. if knew it was fast he would be calling out the fast guys.

most of the people on here shouldnt even be in the kill forums because they dont race. they create the most drama being magazine racers and bench warmers.

Not if you have sigs turned off…

turn them on and run him. you`re in his range it looks like

My mods are listed in my sig.My cars only hold back is the low stall on it.The car also spins too much with the 1 legger I got.So a Trak-lok with higher stall will net better 60’s and possible low14’s high 13’s?Trak-lok is comming though.So my 60’ times are 2.2.But that was on a really hot and humid day.I ran a consistant 14.5 with 2.2-2.4 60’s and I know the car is alot faster.I ran a stock GTO LS-1 From a roll about 3 weeks ago and it was pretty even up to 90+mph.Then we both backed off.

theres plenty of cars out that will give u a run go to some meets talk u will find something iam sure`

[quote=“layzie,post:21,topic:32282"”]

most of the fast car guys(like myself).

[/quote]

Call out layzie.

[quote=“Jack,post:29,topic:32282"”]

Call out layzie.

[/quote]

Lets try and keep this in my range.Ya I shoulda posted a more specific class.According to Layzie he must have a fast car???

My car is a mid to low 14 maybe a high 13 car.

Call out layzie.

[/quote]

haha do it NOW and tell him u wanna run friday night if he dont show hes a pussy:poke:

Call out layzie.

[/quote]

are you serious?

[quote=“mindless,post:31,topic:32282"”]

haha do it NOW and tell him u wanna run friday night if he dont show hes a pussy

[/quote]

haha and mindless too

:word: like me…its all :snky: now, I have no sig.

I’d race, but I dont think it would be fun for you, if 13s-14s is what you run. A friend of mine, Jay (num482) would run you (I would think…if he’s not scared) he ran low 13s last time out. Im broken right now but, if u still wanna run, I should be out in 2 weeks at most.

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:33,topic:32282"”]

:word: like me…its all :snky: now, I have no sig.

I’d race, but I dont think it would be fun for you, if 13s-14s is what you run. A friend of mine, Jay (num482) would run you (I would think…if he’s not scared) he ran low 13s last time out. Im broken right now but, if u still wanna run, I should be out in 2 weeks at most.

[/quote]

What did your car run???

[quote=“layzie,post:26,topic:32282"”]

turn them on and run him. you`re in his range it looks like

[/quote]

See post about the Mr. Two not running. I still don’t have spark, and no cash to go buying ignition components to troubleshoot.

got a pic of ur car? i’ve never run 1/4 mile before so i’m not sure where i would rank w/ u. and i’m not going out of my way to do something stupid on the streets, but if i come across your car sometime in the future i’d egg on a race or 2. i drive a 4dr silver grand prix.

the old tbird runs good, for a grandfathers car.

[quote=“layzie,post:32,topic:32282"”]

are you serious?

[/quote]

Yes. Once I get my issues straightened out, I’d be willing to take your crown too.

I recommend the TurdBird races you for… about 4-500 miles… first one to do it without breaking wins.

[quote=“JustinH,post:38,topic:32282"”]

the old tbird runs good, for a grandfathers car.

[/quote]

True!Thanks Justin