Anyone wanna race?

[quote=“Jack,post:39,topic:32282"”]

TurdBird.

[/quote]

LOL

[quote=“Jack,post:39,topic:32282"”]

Yes. Once I get my issues straightened out, I’d be willing to take your crown too.

I recommend the TurdBird races you for… about 4-500 miles… first one to do it without breaking wins.

[/quote]

sureeee

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/duffer26/2jzswapwithnas.jpg

ill run ya in a slow 3rd gen camaro ? only 13s here

[quote=“SlowRock,post:44,topic:32282"”]

ill run ya in a slow 3rd gen camaro ? only 13s here

[/quote]

As long as you dont mind racing agianst a slow Thunderbird like your grandpa used to drive.

[quote=“95xbird,post:45,topic:32282"”]

As long as you dont mind racing agianst a slow Thunderbird like your grandpa used to drive.

[/quote]

^^^your sig is kinda funny. I would just put the horsepower adders in it, take out the OD band listing thingy.

i will race!

[quote=“joelster,post:46,topic:32282"”]

^^^your sig is kinda funny. I would just put the horsepower adders in it, take out the OD band listing thingy.

[/quote]

So the od band thingy is a modification.I list ALL my mods.And it is a mod.This transmission was custom built by Bob White of Hemet California who used nothing but High proformance parts in it.He built all the 4R’s for the Baja trucks out there that race in the dunes.

High heat is a transmissions worst enemy.But if it will make you feel better I will take it off.

If I had the toreass on the road I’d run ya. Maybe in a few weeks.

I’m game to race anyone who wants too.Is the LS-1 a stock car???What mods are done to it?

RJ-92,
Whats your current set up?

In …

Probably high 14’s here …

I can always try

Well lets set something up then.

my sh*t isnt runnig right but i should be able to hit low 14s for a friendly race in a few weeks

edit:: from a roll that is

um when my poor lazy ass fills up my bottle… and everythings working im in

[quote=“95xbird,post:50,topic:32282"”]

I’m game to race anyone who wants too.Is the LS-1 a stock car???What mods are done to it?

RJ-92,

[/quote]

Stock motor…bolt ons…NA

I will give you a head start if you want…

[quote=“95xbird,post:50,topic:32282"”]

RJ-92,

[/quote]

The SHO is a 92 with basic bolt-ons (exahust, MAF, UDPs, Etc), 5spd Just ur typical 13sec Taurus.

i had some awd races tonight from a dig

if i get my new whip ill run you for shits.

no idea what my car runs but i might be down soon

PM me and we’ll set something up