Callout: FuzzyFish(wrx)

On behalf of 05OrangeSS, I think he’s to lazy to post, I, err he, is calling out fuzzyfish to fix the > thread.

How about tmw sometime?

I took a half day tomarrow I could meet up around 11pmish as long as I have the car ready for Auto-X. Might be raining though all weekend but I’m down. :tdown:

I’m assuming he wants a slow roll?

Ah, whatever you want to do is cool with me. I guess whatever dos and yourself did in that one race on highway xxx. Just figured I’d narrow down that stupid >than thread lol. Im off all day tomorrow. Ill most likely be up around 12 ish, just got home from work at like quarter to 2.

Yeah this will probably be the last street race for me this season now that the tracks are open. I don’t like tickets all too much, and racing in an uncontrolled enviroment is not my forte. But I gotta narrow that down somehow. :tup:

Just don’t do the FWD drifto into my ass. :wink:

as long as we go in a straight line Im going to go out on a limb and say we’re good. What time and where did you want to meet up??

I wish I had a new clutch to get in this threesome. v___v

do it anyway…

Ask Joe(nitroinsane) about how my car takes shifting hard/at high revs in its current state. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit:
Let me know when this is going down, maybe I’ll come out for the sake of being the slowest car on the > list :smiley:

i’ll come out

someone needs to let me know…hit up my cell phone 430-6525

if this hasnt happened yet i’ll come out to… heh i want to get in on the fun :stuck_out_tongue:

drop me a line 432-2810

its gonna rain this weekend…do this tonight mayb?

i think fish man is working third shift tonight

its very scary feels like the trannys ripping off the motor

word Ill be at mighty at around 9:30 ish just stop up or hit my cell phone…at the above number…

see you then

Great runs and fun times everyone!

orangess beat fuzzy from a 30 roll.

I beat orangess from a 30 roll

and me and i think zphatz? it was an orange 350z were dead even after both of us messing up a few attempts from a 30 roll.

The Z with the rainbow sticker on it and deep tints? IDK about that sticker, he must be real gay or something…

his name on this board is one fast z…I dont understand how a stock 350z with a drop in filter can run even with a modded wrx…anyone want to chime in here?? O good runs by the way.

sorry no rainbow sticker, ask you’r girl how gay I am. Good runs guy’s