06' Import/Domestic Thuggg Roll Call

Yeah so it’s almost May. We’re startin to get some good kill stories popping up here and there, but there are still quite a few cars we havent heard about being out yet. If you’re out and prowling the streetz then thats sweet, post up and let us know. If youre still down for those last second modifications trying to keep up with the KB Cobras of the world then post up how far along you are and when you think youll be oot and aboot! :smiley:

I myself will hopefully be firing up my car today if all goes well. Assuming there are no issues once i get her up and running on the base tune, then its off to Maryland on May 8th with Oroc to get the car fine tuned and a few other small mods installed. So hopefully by the time everyone gets back from Carlisle, I will be ready to roll and put Onyx’s old camcorder to work. :wink:

Where you at everyone? Here’s to minimal breakdowns and lots of nice cars out in 06 :tup::tup: I’m looking forward to making up for missing out on last year. I should be able to get some pretty hot vids from my POV since I will be rollin topless. :eyebrow: :gay3:

when r u going to run my bro… that is going to be a sick fucking run

ill come up with a domestic beater sooner or later

i am slow…so i am not worh mentioning but my car is nice comfy and i love it…so here is to 06

I’ve been out but can’t find anyone to run, still kinda early I guess

I’ve been out for 2 weeks already. Just finished adding a few exterior mods. Also got fuel return system, bigger injectors, and Utec. After Carlisle I hope I can install them and get a good tune.

i’ve been out rolling around for over a month, but too busy with school and work to really do any racing. I havent even gotten my race in with freak because i dont have the time.

As soon as im ready to go I am sure me and Ken will have a bunch of friendly runs. I think his car might surprise the both of us, that thing is a fucking monster. Regardless, its all good he is my cobra bro 4 L and afterwards we will come back by your house and start revvin in your driveway til you come out :ohnoes: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Mark,

Im sure you will come up with something somehow :gotme: :wink:

But yea it is still kind of early, but not that early, and i was curious as to whos out and whos not. Muscle I am def down to give you a run when my car is done, Id like to check out your car sometime too if you dont mind. :tup: to a hot fox bod. Everytime i see a nice one it makes me want to rip right into my 87 :smiley:

I think alot of folks are still finishing up odds and ends like I am though, hopefully in the next month or so we will see alot of new powaaar poppin up :tup:

So who else is out? :poke:

I’m 75% right now. Don’t expect me to run anyone for at least 2+ weeks. I won’t be on the road until the earliest this Sunday for the Taffy’s meet. I’ve got a new clutch that needs some lovin’ and a boost controler that needs to be turned on.

Word man i hear you there too. Between working nights, finishing school, finishing the car, trying to buy a bike, and hanging with the homies I am busy as fawwwk. But things should settle down in about 2 weeks, then I will be out and on the prowl alot more often :slight_smile: I think alot of people are in the same boat as us. Still looks like it could be a bitchin summer, I just hope people arent scared to run :ohnoes: :smiley:

Yeah i hear ya Josh. I am in the same boat there as well. Brand new clutch setup i dropped over a grand on, im not about to start pounding on it right away, i need to just put some easy miles on the car to break that in as well as make sure the new combo is working and running as it should so i can get it down to MD for the fine tuning. Hopefully I will be out to Taffy’s Sunday too, even if just to cruise up there and hang out, no racing or any BS like that yet. I bet it will feel great just to drive it again and hear the KB whistle while it works :slight_smile:

my car is sitting waiting for the ecu to come back from re-programming. then like almost everyone else i need to work in a new clutch. A couple weeks i will be out looking to play and see if all the money i dropped this winter was worth it.

i’m out…but my car is slow as hell. and it’s yellow…

yea i got a slow car 2

im out but i’ll be in a better condition in a few weeks.

i am slower

The SlowPony should be out in the next week or so.

still in peices

I’m out and slow also

My car will be out and about Friday … also i’m going to order some go fast parts :wink:

<-------- Slowest!

06 should be awesome, too bad Ill miss it. and 07. and 08. oh, and 09.